• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]she must be very unreliable .u.

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes , but going against her point never happened before. I guess it hurt her when she felt like her family thought that she didn't care at all or something like that :3

AugustineVampire said:
Sometimes , but going against her point never happened before. I guess it hurt her when she felt like her family thought that she didn't care at all or something like that :3
well.. if she cared, she wouldn't be going against 9 of them just to help some stupid humans :I

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]well.. if she cared, she wouldn't be going against 9 of them just to help some stupid humans :I

[/QUOTE]
Let her make mistakes :ר

It might be a good idea to keep a timeline of everything that occurs. We've got a group of 12, maybe less since I've observed some are less active than others, an we all seem to be in generally different timezones. I'm over in California, USA and I can recall people sleeping around the middle of the day for me :P

Here's the general timeline for what has happened.

- Debate for the war against the fire zodiacs

- Gemini going rogue

- Sagittarius, Capricorn, Leo, and Aquarius attempt to bring him back

- Successful, although Aquarius had to threaten both Sagittarius and Leo, effectively losing their trust in him

- Aries and Scorpio had also been fighting during this time

- Scorpio retrieves Gemini and Aquarius from the underworld, calling all zodiacs to the Divine Court to observe Libra's judgement on Gemini

- His punishment had originally been banishment to the human realm, lessened to just the loss of his magic powers (I think, not too sure on this bit since I was out cold from my coffee high)

- Current

I completely missed half a page of posts somehow. Like my eyes just rolled over them like they were blank. I was lost trying to figure out why they were all talking about trying to catch Gem for a good 15 minutes.. MY BAD

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I completely missed half a page of posts somehow. Like my eyes just rolled over them like they were blank. I was lost trying to figure out why they were all talking about trying to catch Gem for a good 15 minutes.. MY BAD
he is literally falling from his House of Wishes bridge, unconscious and still possibly fatally wounded

Hell, Aquarius is closer inland and still in the Divine Court with Capricorn. So no teal-haired savior for Gemini this time around..

As for most powerful, I'm not exactly sure. I guess they are all powerful in their own sense, like Cancer with his healing skills.

Aries and Scorpio seem to be the ones engaging in constant battle, so I'm assuming they're the ones with the more violent tendencies. Make them the most powerful?

We also had Aquarius and Gemini battle, but that was once so I'm not sure how you guys want to rate that. I personally would like to make Aquarius one of the more skilled with swordplay. We also had Sagittarius attempt to battle with her bow, but never actually be able to use it. I'd like to believe that means she is confident in her strength to fight the other zodiacs.

And I believe that is all who fought so far in the RP, so undetermined for the rest?

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]well, by fighting ability probably Leo, Aquarius and Aries and Scorpio? probably a few others could match them but Aries is probably the strongest?)

[/QUOTE]
Did quick research, and Aries and Scorpio are definitely the strongest if we're going off their actual zodiacs. And I know not all of us are following the characteristics of our corresponding zodiacs, but I do, and I'd like to think there is at least one other who does too.

Scorpio is considered the fiercest

Aries is courageous and loves a challenge

Aquarius is the calculated intellectual

Leo is the adventurous and charismatic

Here's how I'm picturing it so far. Outer courtyard is basically a garden surrounding the island. In the center, the High Castle. Somewhere within the High Castle, Divine Court. The rest of the castle has yet to be used for RP, so not sure whether the GM is going to decide that or we can do what we wish.

Outside of the Outer Courtyard is a bridge connecting a smaller island to this main one, which is Gemini's little hideaway

As for the human realm of Earth, that's free reign to do whatever

I think I'll go by this then.

I thought every zodiac had there own little "house"/section where they did their duties... Guess not? They just have their own rooms then?

rosehearted said:
I think I'll go by this then.
I thought every zodiac had there own little "house"/section where they did their duties... Guess not? They just have their own rooms then?
well, they can if they decide to, considering tetra said the house of wishes was fine. but they probably have their own rooms inside the palace section(where they can sleep and stuff)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious what type of era this RP actually takes place in.. Like, medieval? Modern? I assumed medieval, but I might be wrong

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I'm curious what type of era this RP actually takes place in.. Like, medieval? Modern? I assumed medieval, but I might be wrong
-shrugs- I just know how Gemi gets his clothes. He sees wishes from all eras, grants those that are in the era and year the earth currently is in but can look at others, so he wishes for clothes and grants his own wish like for the house of wishes (he can't grant materialistic wishes too much though)

I don't think a lot of thought actually went into housing and such because the RP was supposed to be mainly combat based. We just took the story into our own hands and shifted it to make it more relaxed and social, rather than the fight against the fire zodiacs. Really, the only ones fighting are Scorpio and Aries, I think the other fire zodiacs decided to be neutral. Partially my fault, I guess, since I made Aquarius out to be a socialite rather than a war commander. I did make him skilled in combat, if that spares me some fault.

If anything, this portion of my post is meant to be towards @Tetragon and her final decision. Since we don't have many rebellious zodiacs, how would you consider just making it any zodiac who would protect the humans? If I'm remembering the original argument correctly, the problem revolved around them. Aside from Aries, Aquarius would also be one of the zodiacs rebelling since I've made him out to be fond of the humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back