• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

Marshmallow said:
@Tetragon Hi, I was wondering if there was still a spot available for me as this looks pretty interesting.
i dont think there is a spot available, but there are houses.

Marshmallow said:
@Tetragon Hi, I was wondering if there was still a spot available for me as this looks pretty interesting.
Heya, I'm sorry to say that there is no spot left. I should probably put a [closed] on the title now ;-;

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]btw, what about god? won't he say anything in his defence or comment on the whole Gemi matter?

[/QUOTE]
god likes to stay silent? lol

Wickedkent said:
god likes to stay silent? lol
I dont think we should throw God in. Libs have full control over the Law so it's fine. Dude God is like omnipotent, and i thot i said no god mode (NOT JUST IN COMBAT)

Tetragon said:
I dont think we should throw God in. Libs have full control over the Law so it's fine. Dude God is like omnipotent, and i thot i said no god mode (NOT JUST IN COMBAT)
God is God and probably even got isn't omnipotent, otherwise he'd know what all of his children and the humans would be thinking inside their heads.

and hey, by those standards, Satan shouldn't be in there, he is a god technically :U

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]God is God and probably even got isn't omnipotent, otherwise he'd know what all of his children and the humans would be thinking inside their heads.
and hey, by those standards, Satan shouldn't be in there, he is a god technically :U

[/QUOTE]
lets pretend satan is a normal devil? lol

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]Satan IS the Devil, devil and satan are the same thing, yknow

[/QUOTE]
a lower devil

gemini stays on the zodiac realm but lost his powers temporarily

Wickedkent said:
a lower devil
a devil is a devil, there are no lower devils, the only things beside satan are demons which are his children. I mean, if all 12 zodiacs teamed up, with the help of god they would definitely destroy him (which wouldn't happen if they tried to kill god)

@AugustineVampire why does it feel like Sagi is really hypocritical? She say she wants to save the humans(or something along those lines) yet here she is, killing what could be over 200 humans without thinking about her actions. how is that teaching the humans to get over their god damn differences ?

Past Paradise Tears] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37955-augustinevampire/ said:
@AugustineVampire[/URL] why does it feel like Sagi is really hypocritical? She say she wants to save the humans(or something along those lines) yet here she is, killing what could be over 200 humans without thinking about her actions. how is that teaching the humans to get over their god damn differences ?[/quoteI thi]
(I think I mentioned in the sign up that she can be selfish and her opinions change due to her mood. Besides, why not make her a bitch xD )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back