• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]yeah, i think, depends on where Scorpio made Gemi, Aqua and himself appear but Pisces is there as well

[/QUOTE]
lets just say all of you are at the 'halls of justice' where libra is.. lol

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]you roleplay god the last time I checked xD you have a major say in what happens to Gem

[/QUOTE]
wait, what deal did he make with satan?

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]you roleplay god the last time I checked xD you have a major say in what happens to Gem

[/QUOTE]
I say Gem live so I can see more of Satan x Gem but okay, God probs never think that way need to think of another excuse

Ok but if we r against Satan and gem just made a deal with Satan... That's rather backwards thinking to let him off easy, to be honest. What did the devil take from gem to guarentee the other zodiacs safety? The devil doesn't just give, everyone knows this.

Wickedkent said:
wait, what deal did he make with satan?
let me find my post

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]"My oh my.. your desires are stronger than your mental health, huh, Gemini?" Came a chuckle from behind Gemini's head. Lucifer was leaning over him while standing at his head. "You want something from me, don't you?" The devil said, crouching beside him and licking his lips with a smile. "So, lets see if you can make a deal with the devil" He chuckled. "L-Let me go back... I-I want to be myself and y-you have to leave Zodiacs alone for a long time.. don't possess anyone, at least..." He whispered and Lucifer pursed his lips, clasping his hands together. "Alright! I'll grant you this deal but in return, you can't reveal to them anything specific about my plans, does that seem fair?" He asked and Gemini nodded. "Feel free to try and stop be if your judgement goes smoothly" He chuckled before he cupped the back of Gemini's head and lifted it up to kiss him before he rested it back down and looked at Aqua, smirking. "See you around, water boy" He said and vanished in a puff of black smoke again.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]let me find my post

[/QUOTE]
soooo... what is satan's plan?

Noivian said:
Ok but if we r against Satan and gem just made a deal with Satan... That's rather backwards thinking to let him off easy, to be honest. What did the devil take from gem to guarentee the other zodiacs safety? The devil doesn't just give, everyone knows this.
of course he doesn't, for now he just wants his plans to stay a secret

Wait so what does gem know that Satan doesn want anyone knowing?

all i want to know what charges gem is facing.... treason? making a deal with satan?

Noivian said:
Wait so what does gem know that Satan doesn want anyone knowing?
I can't tell you, stop trying to take the fun out of this for me xD your chars don't know so neither will you! when Lucifer posessed him, he had no control over Gemini seeing into the devil's mind, he knows his plans more than others, not as good as devil knows them but still

Well... Okay. I do that too sometimes, so I get it.

My thought is, a deal with the devil, regardless of the outcome, is still treason, and should be treated as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back