• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

Tetragon said:
ISNT IT STILL EARTH xD
of course not! humans would already try to invade if that were the case, humans DO try to conquer anything more powerful than themselves after all

so I presume it's like an alternate dimension like purgatory or hell or heaven or something

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]of course not! humans would already try to invade if that were the case, humans DO try to conquer anything more powerful than themselves after all
so I presume it's like an alternate dimension like purgatory or hell or heaven or something

[/QUOTE]
yeah, zodiac realm

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]of course not! humans would already try to invade if that were the case, humans DO try to conquer anything more powerful than themselves after all

[/QUOTE]
Why you so deep damn xD

LETS JUST CALL IT ZODIAC REALM!! IT IS WHERE THE PALACE RESIDES

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]It's subconscious ;P (do you have any pairings for Gemi? xD I want ships to sail!!)

[/QUOTE]
BUT I TOLD YOU SATAN x GEM

Tetragon said:
BUT I TOLD YOU SATAN x GEM
thaaat's a ship that already sailed xD they kissed more than once and who knows what Lucifer did to Gemini in those 10 months in Hell time

anyway, the order of who replies after who?

imma begin the trial as soon as the last post has been edited

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]PISCES IS STILL HEALING GEMI

[/QUOTE]
dont worry, you wouldnt get hurt by this punishment atleast

well, i guess so

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]still, how can he even say anything in his defence when he can barely breathe without toppling over

[/QUOTE]
no need for defense, the crime is sooo grave

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]still, how can he even say anything in his defence when he can barely breathe without toppling over

[/QUOTE]
you can speak, lets just pretend the 'power of justice' compels you

Wickedkent said:
you can speak, lets just pretend the 'power of justice' compels you
physically incapable of speaking without causing himself more harm xD don't try to bend reality like Gemi's fans could

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]physically incapable of speaking without causing himself more harm xD don't try to bend reality like Gemi's fans could

[/QUOTE]
ffs, someone will speak for him

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]physically incapable of speaking without causing himself more harm xD don't try to bend reality like Gemi's fans could

[/QUOTE]
There's always telepathy.

I want to post again but I think I should wait for others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back