• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

I'm roleplaying as me, basically, so I think I'm doing good :U

Past Paradise Tears]now I gotta wait for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31349-tetragon/ said:
@Tetragon[/URL] to reply ;o; so I see what happens
Same. Currently waiting on the charges that are to be filed against you. And I guess I'm one of the witnesses. If this is anything like actual court, I'd picture Gemini being the defendant, Aquarius a witness (since he is making no charges against Gemini, I can't make him the victim), and whoever complained to Scorpio to be the victims.

Noivian said:
I'm roleplaying as me, basically, so I think I'm doing good :U
ye xD it helps cuz I'm a gemini, I am almost the definition of the personality traits most of the time. I'm quick to change my mind for something unless it's in my interest

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Same. Currently waiting on the charges that are to be filed against you. And I guess I'm one of the witnesses. If this is anything like actual court, I'd picture Gemini being the defendant, Aquarius a witness (since he is making no charges against Gemini, I can't make him the victim), and whoever complained to Scorpio to be the victims.
yea cx I guess all the gods will have the option to complain for Gemini's decisions! xD (reminds me of me because irl I'm not that liked amongst my peers ;o; )

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Technically then Leo, probably along with Sagittarius as well, would be the victim, and she'd be trying both Aquarius and Gemini...

But both of them aren't welcome among the other zodiacs, so we're kinda at a standstill

Last edited by a moderator:
Noivian said:
Technically then Leo, probably along with Sagittarius as well, would be the victim, and she'd be trying both Aquarius and Gemini...
But both of them aren't welcome among the other zodiacs, so we're kinda at a standstill
hoho. they HAVE to come, they probably don't even have a choice

AAAnd we've got one who makes it to the court room. Four, if you include Aquarius, Gemini, and Scorpio but I'm not exactly sure where we are at the moment since we're following Scorpio

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Oooh but it is. I held a keen interest in zodiacs in the past, but the interest faded after a period of time. I'm nearly clueless in how the signs interact with each other, so if you'd be willing to educate me a bit more I would be glad to listen. It may help me a bit with my character development too, since I'd prefer to have my character stick with his corresponding zodiac to the best of my ability.
personally i dont think there's a right way really

i think you're going in a good direction though

it seems like most of the fixed signs (aqua, scorpio, leo) seem to be butting heads. makes sense, they're all quite stubborn signs. i dunno about taurus though, gonna have to see some more from her :vD

maybe i'll let pisces have a go at trying to heal... i think the person who plays cancer has the same timezone i do and unless they get up early it's gonna be a whiiiile before they come on :vp tho hopefully it won't be.

rosehearted said:
maybe i'll let pisces have a go at trying to heal... i think the person who plays cancer has the same timezone i do and unless they get up early it's gonna be a whiiiile before they come on :vp tho hopefully it won't be.
hoho, she should try. otherwise there won't be any trial if he dies xD but if @Tetragon goes off now, we're sort of at pause till she's back

tried to keep her healing more 'open ended' as you can decide how much gem responds to the treatment... if he does at all vov

I'm still awake here, and probably will be for a few more hours unless this slows down drastically. I just hope that if I do doze off, I don't miss any vital event like i did last night

It's 0118, and I've got work Tuesday soo.. not sure how I'm gonna keep up :P most of this group is on a completely different time zone than I am

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I'm still awake here, and probably will be for a few more hours unless this slows down drastically. I just hope that if I do doze off, I don't miss any vital event like i did last night
It's 0118, and I've got work Tuesday soo.. not sure how I'm gonna keep up :P most of this group is on a completely different time zone than I am
ye cx bookmark the last page you replied or read on and then open on that, read from that page on (that's what I did)

rosehearted said:
Pisces could sense that Gemini was indeed responding positively. She suppressed feelings of relief though, not wanting to risk breaking concentration.
Now she was going to try something else. From her fingertips she would dispense several large dew drops and place them on key parts of Gemini's body, so that hopefully more of his pain would be alleviated, as well as lessening his damage. Though Pisces wanted to ignore any self-doubt, she definitely couldn't wait for Cancer to arrive.

"I won't leave your side until you get better," Pisces murmured, squeezing her eyes shut.
Aww, she's one of those characters! Lol, welp. I don't have a clue where I was going with that. I think the coffee is finally killing me mentally

@Wickedkent basically Gemini managed to snap out of his demon self and ended up making a deal with the devil(he will have a mark on his face to make it extra obvious) and was dragged to the palace by Scorpio and is now being healed by Pisces after his demonic appearance faded and left his tortured body to slowly die :I

Scorpio also called all the Zodiacs to attend the judgement in front of Libra and their Father for Gemini's sin

Last edited by a moderator:
Past Paradise Tears] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36634-wickedkent/ said:
@Wickedkent[/URL] basically Gemini managed to snap out of his demon self and ended up making a deal with the devil(he will have a mark on his face to make it extra obvious) and was dragged to the palace by Scorpio and is now being healed by Pisces after his demonic appearance faded and left his tortured body to slowly die :I
Scorpio also called all the Zodiacs to attend the judgement in front of Libra and their Father for Gemini's sin
are we to punish gem?

Wickedkent said:
are we to punish gem?
that's Libra and God's decision. so yours and @Tetragon 's. I mean, you can suggest what should be done to him cx (note that his weapons and war pet were destroyed and he's pretty much defenceless, probably only really devastating punishment possible would be casting him out of the Zodiac realm as banishment or some stuff like that. your choice tho, Imma just comment on it owo)

Past Paradise Tears]that's Libra and God's decision. so yours and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31349-tetragon/ said:
@Tetragon[/URL] 's. I mean, you can suggest what should be done to him cx (note that his weapons and war pet were destroyed and he's pretty much defenceless, probably only really devastating punishment possible would be casting him out of the Zodiac realm as banishment or some stuff like that. your choice tho, Imma just comment on it owo)
interesting *laughs evily*

Wickedkent said:
interesting *laughs evily*
b-be reasonable tho owO hopefully the punishment won't be too harsh.. he did make a deal with the devil that makes him basically look out for his fellow zodiacs (he made a deal that he gets turned back to a zodiac and that Lucifer stays away from the zodiacs(not possess them like him) for a long time)

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]b-be reasonable tho owO hopefully the punishment won't be too harsh.. he did make a deal with the devil that makes him basically look out for his fellow zodiacs (he made a deal that he gets turned back to a zodiac and that Lucifer stays away from the zodiacs(not possess them like him) for a long time)

[/QUOTE]
nah, imma play it fair... are they in the high palace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back