• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

rosehearted said:
aw goodnight you guys. it's still evening in my sphere..... i'll try to go to sleep early so i can wake up early and not miss too much v.v
I'll make sure to reply slow when I'm back.

But I hope everyone is ok with Gemi going nightnight to replenish her energy to be able to keep up with you igets as male Gemini xD

A lot of it is OOC chat, lol

The first half is an argument

Second half is a fight, which got a bit hectic and we all got lost on who does what

Oh crap, I just remembered I work Mon-Fri during the hours you're all awake. I won't be able to be as fast with my responses as I was today

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Nevemind. I just got absolutely zero notifs for the main char. Wtf
I got 41 xD read it all tho

So, shall we resume? I think I want to make Gem be stupid one last time before he goes back to his old appearance o3o

Basically what happened in the last 6 hours or something: Scorpio started fighting with Aries and Candy spoke to Leo and nothing else I think xD to find your post now tho.. god help me

Is another fight about to go down? I just finished my post and saw a quick glimpse of Scorpio trying to cut someone down, not sure where it came from though

By the way.. I finally have access to my laptop! Which means quicker and more efficient posts, with a little more detail than me trying to type it all through a phone. But that also means I may have a little bit more typos than I usually do, since I type a bit quickly and either hit the wrong key or miss the spacebar completely.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Is another fight about to go down? I just finished my post and saw a quick glimpse of Scorpio trying to cut someone down, not sure where it came from though
By the way.. I finally have access to my laptop! Which means quicker and more efficient posts, with a little more detail than me trying to type it all through a phone. But that also means I may have a little bit more typos than I usually do, since I type a bit quickly and either hit the wrong key or miss the spacebar completely.
they were fighting for a while and I hope they continue a little longer, enough for Gemini to be stupid :D @Tetragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back