• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Gatekeepers

rosehearted said:
I wonder if Pisces can try and help to heal gemini, when all is said and done v.v
Definitely, a head's up: when he is purified, he will revert back to how he was before Lucifer kissed him. That means bleeding wounds, broken bones and a broken mind

Hold up, we're all on different pages here. We've got like half the team tackling Gemini, one pinned, and the others observing. The heck is happening..

Lmao, I felt exactly the same way when I came in after the argument. I just did a little story describing where Aquarius was while they argued, and why he was late

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Hold up, we're all on different pages here. We've got like half the team tackling Gemini, one pinned, and the others observing. The heck is happening..
That's why I said the one who's post you quote replies first! In my case, it was YOU

Tfw you want to get some sleep because you have school tomorrow, but you know you'll wake up to a gazillion notifications and won't be able to catch up o.e

@All those in hell

In my opinion we should just let Aquarius and Gemini fight without interfering until they tell us to (Either here or in the rp itself)

This would make it a little less confusing

Guys, each conversation we should settle at first the order of replies. This is getting out of hand...

I suggest this order, FOR NOW

- Gemini

- Aqua

- Sagi

- Leo

- Capri

- and the others that I'm unsure who exactly is on

Would this order be okay for now? (So now when Sagi replies, Leo goes next, etc and then I reply and Aqua after me, ok?)

Alright, can we put this rp to a halt for a few moments and try to get this situation solved before it happens again? I enjoyed the idea, bit this is getting a bit hectic. Here's a few ideas that I've had to use in the past:

1) Only the two involved (or tagged, in this case) reply, the others read and get involved when tagged or engaged in conversation

2) We go by list. While effective, this becomes a hassle if an individual is on their turn and chooses not to reply

3) The target, in this case Gemini, is the one who dictates who and what actually touch him, since it is revolved around his specific plot in this portion of our RP

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Alright, can we put this rp to a halt for a few moments and try to get this situation solved before it happens again? I enjoyed the idea, bit this is getting a bit hectic. Here's a few ideas that I've had to use in the past:
1) Only the two involved (or tagged, in this case) reply, the others read and get involved when tagged or engaged in conversation

2) We go by list. While effective, this becomes a hassle if an individual is on their turn and chooses not to reply

3) The target, in this case Gemini, is the one who dictates who and what actually touch him, since it is revolved around his specific plot in this portion of our RP
I strongly agree with this, especially with the list part. While it is effective, imagine someone going off? If they don't reply the rp will come to a complete halt.

I think we should just let the two tagging each other complete what they're doing without interfering, but, for example: If Cancer calls Sagittarius' phone now, she would be able to pick up and answer since it wouldn't interfere with Aquarius' and Gemini's action.

Capricornus said:
I strongly agree with this, especially with the list part. While it is effective, imagine someone going off? If they don't reply the rp will come to a complete halt.
I think we should just let the two tagging each other complete what they're doing without interfering, but, for example: If Cancer calls Sagittarius' phone now, she would be able to pick up and answer since it wouldn't interfere with Aquarius' and Gemini's action.
Yeah, for now I just need Aqua, Leo and Sagi to be the ones replying (IN AN ORDERLY FASHION of course .3.)

So, after Leo replies, I'll reply and then Aqua, Sagi and Leo again, ok you 3?

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]Yeah, for now I just need Aqua, Leo and Sagi to be the ones replying (IN AN ORDERLY FASHION of course .3.)
So, after Leo replies, I'll reply and then Aqua, Sagi and Leo again, ok you 3?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good.

@ everyone in hell

Hey, so I gtg sleep now x) So I'm allowing some god modding (Shh don't tell anyone) So in case you move place and all, you can take over Capricorn for some time just so she doesn't get left behind :3

aw goodnight you guys. it's still evening in my sphere..... i'll try to go to sleep early so i can wake up early and not miss too much v.v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back