• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Cyprix: -Looks up at Lexaeus, feeling obviously more at ease with him than his brother Xaldin, then nods to him with a small smile.- I understand, and I hope it won't come to that, being rivals again. It was a useless feud between us that should never have happened. Thank you so much, Lexaeus. We're going to give it our all in battle, we swear it! The Fold aren't pushovers, we'll prove it! And I'm confident that even after this war is over, we can still live in peace and maintain the balance of Light and Darkness!
Cyprix: No way! -Sits with Demyx and puts her hand on his shoulder.- You are not weak or useless, far from it! I meant it, when I said you were smart and intuitive, and I've seen you fight, Dem, you're great out there!
Demyx: you really think so?

Lilk2lu said:
Demyx: you really think so?
I know so, Dem! ^.^ You're a great fighter! You just gotta give yourself more credit and don't let anyone get you down, like Xaldin tried to. Speaking of which, um...thank you for standing up for me like that, I've never seen you so passionate before. O.o Still, I'm very grateful to you! ^.^

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Darxoton: ....I'm suddenly VERY afraid of the Q&A section now that both of my brothers are around. >n> Shit...
Xcholraac: what are you telling me that you are afraid?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Cyprix: -Looks up at Lexaeus, feeling obviously more at ease with him than his brother Xaldin, then nods to him with a small smile.- I understand, and I hope it won't come to that, being rivals again. It was a useless feud between us that should never have happened. Thank you so much, Lexaeus. We're going to give it our all in battle, we swear it! The Fold aren't pushovers, we'll prove it! And I'm confident that even after this war is over, we can still live in peace and maintain the balance of Light and Darkness!
Cyprix: No way! -Sits with Demyx and puts her hand on his shoulder.- You are not weak or useless, far from it! I meant it, when I said you were smart and intuitive, and I've seen you fight, Dem, you're great out there!
Lexaeus: Hm. I suppose it all comes down to what Xemnas decides once Oblivion's been destroyed. If he's feeling generous when the time comes, that just may come to pass.

Lilk2lu said:
Demyx: so...if I work harder they will stop being mean to me? Okay, sounds good. I'll... try at least. I don't think we'll go back to fighting. It was stupid anyway. You're Light! Die vermin! You're Dark! Die filth! Just stupid.
Lexaeus: It certainly can't hurt. It might not fix everything immediately, but it might improve things a bit.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Darxoton: ....I'm suddenly VERY afraid of the Q&A section now that both of my brothers are around. >n> Shit...
Lexaeus & Xaldin: *Yeah, Xaldin reappears for a moment just to say this.* Don't talk to me, traitor. *Aaaaaaand Xaldin's gone again.*

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I know so, Dem! ^.^ You're a great fighter! You just gotta give yourself more credit and don't let anyone get you down, like Xaldin tried to. Speaking of which, um...thank you for standing up for me like that, I've never seen you so passionate before. O.o Still, I'm very grateful to you! ^.^
Demyx: kinda hard when they say things like that though...I'll try my best though. And you're welcome, I wasn't going to let him be a jerk to you.

Ancalagoner said:
Lexaeus: It certainly can't hurt. It might not fix everything immediately, but it might improve things a bit.
Demyx: hmm, okay. I'll give it a try. Maybe you could help me train...you may be least likely to bite my head off.

Lilk2lu said:
Xcholraac: what are you telling me that you are afraid?
Darxoton: No, not afraid! I meant, concerned...still, my brothers have been brainwashed by Xemnas, they will need my guidance if I am to save them.

Ancalagoner said:
Lexaeus & Xaldin: *Yeah, Xaldin reappears for a moment just to say this.* Don't talk to me, traitor. *Aaaaaaand Xaldin's gone again.*
Darxoton: Says the puppet of the deluded Nobody of Master Xehanort. But I forgive you, both of you, for you've both been duped and are too blind to see it. It will all become clear soon enough, the three of us will be reunited again as it should be, as it once was.

Ancalagoner said:
Lexaeus: Hm. I suppose it all comes down to what Xemnas decides once Oblivion's been destroyed. If he's feeling generous when the time comes, that just may come to pass.
Cyprix: I feel that everything will be fine in the end, Lexaeus, for all of us! ^.^ I have faith it will be, and we can all be great allies and friends!

Lilk2lu said:
Demyx: kinda hard when they say things like that though...I'll try my best though. And you're welcome, I wasn't going to let him be a jerk to you.
Cyprix: You can do it, Dem, I believe in you! ^.^ -Nods- I wasn't gonna let him be a jerk to YOU, either, ya know! What he said was unfair and uncool!

Lilk2lu said:
Demyx: hmm, okay. I'll give it a try. Maybe you could help me train...you may be least likely to bite my head off.
Lexaeus: *He nods.* That's fine. Zexion might also be able to think of ways to help you get stronger. I will ask him about it later.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Darxoton: No, not afraid! I meant, concerned...still, my brothers have been brainwashed by Xemnas, they will need my guidance if I am to save them.
DarlingWaylonPark said:
Darxoton: Says the puppet of the deluded Nobody of Master Xehanort. But I forgive you, both of you, for you've both been duped and are too blind to see it. It will all become clear soon enough, the three of us will be reunited again as it should be, as it once was.
Lexaeus: Neither I nor Xaldin want anything to do with you. We have no interest in listening to the words of a fool playing attack dog to a madwoman.

Cyprix: I feel that everything will be fine in the end, Lexaeus, for all of us! ^.^ I have faith it will be, and we can all be great allies and friends!
Lexaeus: You'll find it easy to convince some more than others of that. Whichever way things go, I shall merely continue to act as I must. No more, no less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ancalagoner said:
Lexaeus: Neither I nor Xaldin want anything to do with you. We have no interest in listening to the words of a fool playing attack dog to a madwoman.
Darxoton: I see. If words will not convince you both, then something more will. I don't want it to come to that. But know that everything I do is for you both, whether or not you accept that. In the grand scheme of things, Pixelle cannot hold a candle to both of you. I just want my brothers back.

Ancalagoner said:
Lexaeus: You'll find it easy to convince some more than others of that. Whichever way things go, I shall merely continue to act as I must. No more, no less.
Cyprix: -Nods.- Of course, Lexaeus. Your insight is greatly appreciated. ^_^

DarlingWaylonPark said:

Xcholraac: *blinks* need help with that?

Demyx: so do I! I don't see the point in going back along the dead end path. It makes no sense.

Ancalagoner said:
Lexaeus: *He nods.* That's fine. Zexion might also be able to think of ways to help you get stronger. I will ask him about it later.

Demyx: thank you Lexaeus! I really appreciate it!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Darxoton: I see. If words will not convince you both, then something more will. I don't want it to come to that. But know that everything I do is for you both, whether or not you accept that. In the grand scheme of things, Pixelle cannot hold a candle to both of you. I just want my brothers back.^
Xcholraac: soooo you are willing to betray Oblivion over them? *raises eyebrow*

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Darxoton: I see. If words will not convince you both, then something more will. I don't want it to come to that. But know that everything I do is for you both, whether or not you accept that. In the grand scheme of things, Pixelle cannot hold a candle to both of you. I just want my brothers back.
Lexaeus: Rodotan's brothers died with him. You have been, and always shall be, alone. That is how you have lived, and that is how you shall die.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Cyprix: -Nods.- Of course, Lexaeus. Your insight is greatly appreciated. ^_^
Lexaeus: *He merely nodded one more time at that.*

Lilk2lu said:
Xcholraac: *blinks* need help with that?
Demyx: so do I! I don't see the point in going back along the dead end path. It makes no sense.

Demyx: thank you Lexaeus! I really appreciate it!
Lexaeus: If you're trying to improve yourself and stop wasting your talents, I can't very well ignore it if you want my assistance. Just know that I won't be taking it easy on you. This will take work.

Alright, I have to go to the beds as well. Before I do, how was I at Xaldin and Lexaeus?

Lilk2lu said:
And now, time for bed see you guys later :)
Goodnight.

[/QUOTE]

Lilk2lu said:
Xcholraac: soooo you are willing to betray Oblivion over them? *raises eyebrow*
Darxoton: -Stiffens and stays silent for a moment before turning and walking away.- Hmph. Don't ask such stupid questions. Of course not.

Ancalagoner said:
Lexaeus: Rodotan's brothers died with him. You have been, and always shall be, alone. That is how you have lived, and that is how you shall die.
Darxoton: -Stops and glances back at Lexaeus with a hard but sad expression.- I know. You need not remind me of that. So be it, then. I tried my best to keep you both safe, but the next time we meet again...there will be bloodshed. -Turns and walks off, actual tears hovering in his eyes.-

Ancalagoner said:
Alright, I have to go to the beds as well. Before I do, how was I at Xaldin and Lexaeus?
Same here, and you did awesome!!! :) God, this brothers arc is tugging at my God Damn heartstrings. xD It'd be worse if Dilan and Aeleus show up in the other rp, and then I come here to write as Darxoton and...oh, Lord. xD Since Xemnas is posting tomorrow and wrapping up scene two for us, I'm giving you the option now to post as them in the meeting room, otherwise you can get them into scene two. :)

tumblr_mml1g3NqQ81rp2dt7o1_500.png

This^^^ Awww!​

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Darxoton: -Stiffens and stays silent for a moment before turning and walking away.- Hmph. Don't ask such stupid questions. Of course not.
Darxoton: -Stops and glances back at Lexaeus with a hard but sad expression.- I know. You need not remind me of that. So be it, then. I tried my best to keep you both safe, but the next time we meet again...there will be bloodshed. -Turns and walks off, actual tears hovering in his eyes.-

Same here, and you did awesome!!! :) God, this brothers arc is tugging at my God Damn heartstrings. xD It'd be worse if Dilan and Aeleus show up in the other rp, and then I come here to write as Darxoton and...oh, Lord. xD Since Xemnas is posting tomorrow and wrapping up scene two for us, I'm giving you the option now to post as them in the meeting room, otherwise you can get them into scene two. :)
If I'm up before he posts, I shall do the thing. Otherwise, I'm fine with waiting. Goodnight, DWP.

Morning guys!

MockingXbird said:
*ROLLS IN, TRIPS, ROLLS INTO VOLCANO*
.....ow
Mock, why are you rolling into volcanoes?? O.o '

Hanzo said:
Oh, well that's unfortunate. At least that get rid of the volcano sacrifice for this month.
I had no idea we did that sort of thing! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back