• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
The things that bring a big smile to my face. xD
Xaldin is perfect! Excellent work, he's all good! :3
Cool. Now to finish up Lexaeus and start working on the HBRC...

@Ancalagoner

I just read Lex and Xal's CSs. They're great-- though with Lex in particular

"Dying and leaving Zexion to deal with the Organization's bullcrap alone."

This makes my day.

Hanzo said:
@Ancalagoner
I just read Lex and Xal's CSs. They're great-- though with Lex in particular

"Dying and leaving Zexion to deal with the Organization's bullcrap alone."

This makes my day.
He can't make his buddy go through that nonsense by himself. No fucking way is he allowing that.

I believe it would be awesome and heartbreaking if The Fold and Org.XIII defeat Oblivion, stop their plans...only for Xemnas to realize that The Fold is weak, etc etc things I haven't thought about (yet) and orders Organization XIII to, in essence, Cull the Weak. And as he knows the Organization well, especially in this story, he knows they'll comply. Obviously not Demyx, but he'll then order him be killed. xD

-------------

ANYWAY

Nexas: We need cool shit to happen.

Xemnas: Indeeeeeeed.

SuperiorKunivas said:
I believe it would be awesome and heartbreaking if The Fold and Org.XIII defeat Oblivion, stop their plans...only for Xemnas to realize that The Fold is weak, etc etc things I haven't thought about (yet) and orders Organization XIII to, in essence, Cull the Weak. And as he knows the Organization well, especially in this story, he knows they'll comply. Obviously not Demyx, but he'll then order him be killed. xD
-------------

ANYWAY

Nexas: We need cool shit to happen.

Xemnas: Indeeeeeeed.
Fuck that noise! xD But by that point at the end of Act 2 the Fold would be a HELL of a lot stronger, even on their own, and would have more than proven themselves by then, so it doesn't work! xD

Cool shit will happen though! xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Fuck that noise! xD But by that point at the end of Act 2 the Fold would be a HELL of a lot stronger, even on their own, and would have more than proven themselves by then, so it doesn't work! xD
Cool shit will happen though! xD
But The Fold is weak though. And Demyx sucks shit. And Cyprix is making him a lot worse, even if she is a cause to fight for...jesus, I'm agreeing with Xaldin. xD

Also, interesting idea, gets "Fuck that noise"'d. Thanks, bro. XP

Ancalagoner said:
He can't make his buddy go through that nonsense by himself. No fucking way is he allowing that.
And you better believe he is ever grateful for that. While he's fairly certain the great stone man can at least put up with their shit all by his lonesome, Zex'd probably go nuts.

Also, I am presently on the bus for the first time in like a year, and there are kids talking about putting a bunch of Japanese women in a cage, and dropping Jaguars into that cage??? What the hell did the bus devolve into?

SuperiorKunivas said:
But The Fold is weak though. And Demyx sucks shit. And Cyprix is making him a lot worse, even if she is a cause to fight for...jesus, I'm agreeing with Xaldin. xD
Also, interesting idea, gets "Fuck that noise"'d. Thanks, bro. XP
We're having a conversation then, CO Gm >_> You're welcome! xD

Ancalagoner said:
Awesome. Now to get to work on everyone in the Hello Boston Regeneration Congress except Merlin because Merlin's not around consistently enough to get lumped in with them.
Sounds awesome to me! :3

There will not be a happy ending to this story, I promise you that....*Evil Laughter*

Well, not for The Fold, Oblivion, Revered One or Sora. X3

DarlingWaylonPark said:
We're having a conversation then, CO Gm >_> You're welcome! xD
Co-GM's shouldn't have their ideas swept under the rug at their mere mention then.

SuperiorKunivas said:
There will not be a happy ending to this story, I promise you that....*Evil Laughter*
Well, not for The Fold, Oblivion, Revered One or Sora. X3
I'd like SOME semblance of a nice ending by the time we get to act 4, dude. >.> Please. xD

Demyx: Um...Superior sir...*hides behind Waylon* I don't like that idea... And why does everyone think I'm weak?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I'd like SOME semblance of a nice ending by the time we get to act 4, dude. >.> Please. xD
Well that's the thing: We'd all like a nice ending, doesn't mean we'll get one.

Lilk2lu said:
Well I for one have a feeling we're going to be having a funeral for Xetsume soon >.>
It'd probably be a bad idea to leave her alone in a room with Xaldin, at any rate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back