• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: Is it not breaking the moral of your fellow comrade? I find it counterproductive at best. >.>
Zexion: Amusing I said, not necessarily true. That's better than some of the statements said in the Organization.

Hanzo said:
Zexion: Amusing I said, not necessarily true. That's better than some of the statements said in the Organization.
Raexeth: Better? What sort of statements do you all make to one another, anyway?

Also, I'll be writing up things for the HBRC after I'm finished with Xaldin and Lexaeus, 'cause at this rate, we'll kinda need them too.

Lilk2lu said:
trying to figure out how to post as Demyx in the PM TT.TT
you can do it friendo just believe in the power of you

Actually, @DarlingWaylonPark Did you see that Sephiroth replied to Olex in their PM? I normally wouldn't ask, but since your timestap thing in those is permanently at N/A...

Ancalagoner said:
Actually, @DarlingWaylonPark Did you see that Sephiroth replied to Olex in their PM? I normally wouldn't ask, but since your timestap thing in those is permanently at N/A...
I'm about to reply to that in a bit, actually! We gotta get @Lurker 's scene done too!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
No matter the answer, there's gonna be shit going down either way cause Luxord. xD
Don't be sad, Lilk; there's always a karmic trickster on hand to shit all over Luxord's life if he gets too dickish.

Ancalagoner said:
You have more confidence in me than I have in myself. I'm no good with this type of thing...

Ancalagoner said:
Don't be sad, Lilk; there's always a karmic trickster on hand to shit all over Luxord's life if he gets too dickish.
xD he really does need one doesn't he?

Ancalagoner said:
then believe in the me that believes in you
Maybe, just maybe, that will work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back