• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Heroes' Party Are Mallrats [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
"Furthermore, Given this is a unilateral NDA the confidential information wasn't specified and the language was overall broad. Oh also it's a request for something illegal given civic duty to report this sort of stuff...Should i turn the live stream off?"

Also let us say that Fira is one of the few people in the world that can use contract magic to such a degree and anyone known to abuse such magic was quickly assassinated or stripped of their ability to use magic.
Oh yeah, can you read Vyache's bio/OC?

"Furthermore, Given this is a unilateral NDA the confidential information wasn't specified and the language was overall broad. Oh also it's a request for something illegal given civic duty to report this sort of stuff...oh also i was live streaming"
I could make her shout the addendum: "...to not reveal details about my identity." But shouting it might make her more suspicious. Plus it is the least coercive way she came up with to protect her identity. She could just suck someone into an abyssal pit for an hour to get them to agree or she could hire a hitman. Or her worst idea is to crush someone into a cub with her bare strength and ship their remains to the ends of the planet.

"Honestly isn't that too much work? How about we just go for free drinks and call it a day?"

"Honestly isn't that too much work? How about we just go for free drinks and call it a day?"
happy homer simpson GIF

Good enough personality?:
Positive Traits
Intelligent: Viktor values his pride above all else, he's skilled in both the fields of medicine and strategy. For the longest while he was a unbeatable commander of a army
Brave: Aries is one of them bravest souls out there, he'd more then willingly sacrifice himself in a battle if it meant getting others out alive, even if they're lower ranks then him
Loyal: Viktor's loyalty is very hard to gain, but once you do, you best believe he'd more then willingly kill for you, hey, if it means he gets in trouble but you get revenge he doesn't really care what happens to him
Caring: He doesn't show it much, but deep down he cares, a lot more then he lets on.
Negative Traits
Ruthless: Viktor is ruthless in a battle, so much so AFO tried recruiting him, he's not typically considered a hero since he will not hesitant to kill if somebody's irritated him enough
Cold: Viktor would rather die then let anyone inside his feelings or thoughts. He's been though too much to let anyone inside.
Aggressive: Even to those he card about Viktor can accidentally act aggressively, he can get quite terrifying, especially if he's disrespected by someone he considers lesser then him
Prideful: the sin of pride is a common one, and Viktor is no exception, his need for control or his pride in his intelligence could be used against him​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back