• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Heroes' Party Are Mallrats [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen could I get a couple of names of other influential countries in this world?

Basically,countries that have strong production/manufacturing where businesses in Strapha might import raw materials or finished products from.
To the west of Strapha would be the Republic of Svingalia (Caucasus style culture), to it's east is the Sarquemont Confederation (French influenced), to it's south is the Kingdom of Silberberg (German style culture). Other influential nations would be Republic of Kannala (Western African style culture), People's Republic of Aewyn (Elf North Korea, basically totalitarian dictatorship with elf supremacists) and the Xarkhar Confederacy (orc tribes united under one nation).

Culture wise the demon lands are a mix of East Asian, Southeast Asian and some Eastern European. The land is pretty huge.

Of those, Svingalia is known for metallurgy, Sarquemont consumer goods manufacturing, Silberberg construction and engineering, Kannala agriculture and motorbikes, Aewyn only exports coal which is under embargo by half of the world and Xarkhar is known for making weapons.

Strapha is a hub for consumer manatronics, also produces motor vehicles and has a large entertainment industry. Culture wise while it used to be Western European type cultures and some Japan mixed in, it has become a melting pot of cultures due immigration laws for qualified workers and people who seek education.

Wedged in a corner between Strapha are the ogre lands which have a neutral position in the world and provide consumer manatronics to both the demon and non-demon realms. Ogre lands are just straight up Japanese culture.

To the west of Strapha would be the Republic of Svingalia (Caucasus style culture), to it's east is the Sarquemont Confederation (French influenced), to it's south is the Kingdom of Silberberg (German style culture). Other influential nations would be Republic of Kannala (Western African style culture), People's Republic of Aewyn (Elf North Korea, basically totalitarian dictatorship with elf supremacists) and the Xarkhar Confederacy (orc tribes united under one nation).

Culture wise the demon lands are a mix of East Asian, Southeast Asian and some Eastern European. The land is pretty huge.

Of those, Svingalia is known for metallurgy, Sarquemont consumer goods manufacturing, Silberberg construction and engineering, Kannala agriculture and motorbikes, Aewyn only exports coal which is under embargo by half of the world and Xarkhar is known for making weapons.

Strapha is a hub for consumer manatronics, also produces motor vehicles and has a large entertainment industry. Culture wise while it used to be Western European type cultures and some Japan mixed in, it has become a melting pot of cultures due immigration laws for qualified workers and people who seek education.

Wedged in a corner between Strapha are the ogre lands which have a neutral position in the world and provide consumer manatronics to both the demon and non-demon realms. Ogre lands are just straight up Japanese culture.
One more thing to help me form my first post: personal motor vehicles are basically a luxury good,right? I assume there's a car dealership or two within the Hypermall.

One more thing to help me form my first post: personal motor vehicles are basically a luxury good,right? I assume there's a car dealership or two within the Hypermall.
Personal cars are luxury as you need either a high mana reserve to drive one or need a driver with a high mana reserve to drive one. While it is convenient to drive one, it is as exhausting as riding a bike.

The most viable motor vehicle solutions are scooters and motorbikes, followed by microcars. The mall probably as a car dealership and multiple motorbike/microcar dealerships.

Microcars would be like BMW Isetta or Heinkel Bubble Car style.

I made sheet. Am going to play league for the next 6 hours sleep. Will fix what needs fixing in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back