• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Heroes' Party Are Mallrats [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Eh worth a shot mentioning it. Was just at current rate it will be 3 pages of OOC in a day at least.

Tempted to give Ardad a friend side character, namely due to someone needs to be able to carry her phone due to part one of her abilities draining the battery/messing with devices if she holds it.

Only thing i had so far as a joke was "Shes that daughter of one of the palace servents but we are like sisters","Which servant?","My old wet nurse"

Hosttttttttt

Lev Novikova is finished, but I want you to see her back ground especially if that's the type of assistant your okay with!! ^^

Do you think this is good enough?:

Ash is a fairly androgynous person. They've got pale skin with clouds tattooed on their left arm, and blue eyes. They're 5'4. Their long, naturally white hair is typically dyed blue since they prefer it that way. Their ears, which was naturally long and pointed, were shaved down to look more human. They've got a white cat tail. Their face claim is Jinx from Arcane.

Ash is a fairly androgynous person. They've got pale skin with clouds tattooed on their left arm, and blue eyes. They're 5'4. Their long, naturally white hair is typically dyed blue since they prefer it that way. Their ears, which was naturally long and pointed, were shaved down to look more human. They've got a white cat tail. Their face claim is Jinx from Arcane.
Erm...eyes OOC

I'm scared-

I never knew you could shave your ears

learning smt new everyday...^^

I won't put my opinion....no comment, ask the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back