• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Heroes' Party Are Mallrats [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I want to make another OC but I ran out of ideas / what their OC / gender should be...

Maybe Fira's errand girl? Like someone who sort of works directly under Fira, but is still kind of obvious of who she really is.
NFDJ BOY OR GIRL BECAUSE I JUST ACCEPTED BOY-

YK what.

4 OC'S maximum being real right now

--

Okay~!
The errand girl knows your identity, also demon?

Green or grey skin, fangs, pointed ears. Males are often bald but when they have hair, it is black or grey. Female orcs will often have dreadlock type hair. Eye colors are green, brown, gold, black or red. Rarely purple. Never blue.
Life is getting more interesting I see...😭😭😭

Green or grey skin, fangs, pointed ears. Males are often bald but when they have hair, it is black or grey. Female orcs will often have dreadlock type hair. Eye colors are green, brown, gold, black or red. Rarely purple. Never blue.
Thank you! And what types of elves are allowed?

MINUS OGRE - wtf are orcs - OHHH MB THEY'RE DIIFERENT BAHAHAH

SCREAMS IM DUMB GJNEL

oh yeah, I could do two siblings, girl is Fira's assistant, unknowing she has a brother...
I'm stupid, I didn't understand -orge lmfao, anyways, a orc or demon?

I'm stupid, I didn't understand -orge lmfao, anyways, a orc or demon?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fira has an assistant and the assistant doesn't know about her brother and they're both demons but she is good and he is bad

screams

Does anyone know any good orc face claims? Lmfao, I'm thinking of using Jinx for my cat-boy anyone have any problems with that?

I naturally despise orcs and ogres 😭😭

But I don't mean: "Don't be an orc"

hehe
I wanted a big, tough mean looking dude who's actually a huge nerdy sweetheart (who isn't afraid to kill if you lay a single hand on his dumbass, because (name) might be a dumbass but they're his dumbass)

I wanted a big, tough mean looking dude who's actually a huge nerdy sweetheart (who isn't afraid to kill if you lay a single hand on his dumbass, because (name) might be a dumbass but they're his dumbass)
WHY IS THAT SO WHOLESOME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back