• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strongest of Hearts [Kingdom Hearts RP]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: -The infection stops as soon as he's grabbed and he kicks around a bit- Wh-what?! Why?! I must teach that punk a lesson!
Ooof, forever friend-zoned. Ouch. xD

I know, right? xD I love it!
Xetsume: I'm not going to let you harm yourself doing it! Do you hear yourself when you talk?

>n< now I'm feeling bad...I'm trying to think how DMX would react but I don't know...gah!

happy_vexen_day_by_disneyfreak007.jpg

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: I'm not going to let you harm yourself doing it! Do you hear yourself when you talk?
>n< now I'm feeling bad...I'm trying to think how DMX would react but I don't know...gah!

happy_vexen_day_by_disneyfreak007.jpg
Raexeth: I can hear myself just fine, I'm not deaf! >.<;; He needs to be punished!

Hm, it is a big thing to react to. xD Hell, he might not even know how to take that and need time to think on it. Though I kinda want Luxord to have heard that but he's stuck in Atlantica. xD

This and the other picture. xD Funny cause Raexeth has the exact same style coat Vexen does, does that make him look like a pwincess? xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: I can hear myself just fine, I'm not deaf! >.<;; He needs to be punished!
Hm, it is a big thing to react to. xD Hell, he might not even know how to take that and need time to think on it. Though I kinda want Luxord to have heard that but he's stuck in Atlantica. xD

This and the other picture. xD Funny cause Raexeth has the exact same style coat Vexen does, does that make him look like a pwincess? xD
Xetsume: see, I don't think you do listen to yourself. You said that you don't care Ifor your Drawback kicks in. We'll here's the thing. You might not but those around you do. I know you're smarter than that so think please.

Who's to say he's still there Hmm ;) I'll come up with something.

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: see, I don't think you do listen to yourself. You said that you don't care Ifor your Drawback kicks in. We'll here's the thing. You might not but those around you do. I know you're smarter than that so think please.
Who's to say he's still there Hmm ;) I'll come up with something.
Raexeth: ....Fine. T.T Damn it...

Oooooh, snap! I hope he heard that shit. xD I sense another confrontation with him and Cyprix. And okies!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: ....Fine. T.T Damn it...
Oooooh, snap! I hope he heard that shit. xD I sense another confrontation with him and Cyprix. And okies!
Xetsume: so you'll behave? Good.

Are you trying to cause a war between those two with poor Demyx stuck in the middle?

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: so you'll behave? Good.
Are you trying to cause a war between those two with poor Demyx stuck in the middle?
Raexeth: For the present, yes, I will behave. =_=;;

Maybe. x3 Although it's funny cause when he like, kisses her hand and talks to her like "Ma Cherie" and stuff, it makes her feel stuck cause she doesn't know how to respond to charm like dat. xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: For the present, yes, I will behave. =_=;;
Maybe. x3 Although it's funny cause when he like, kisses her hand and talks to her like "Ma Cherie" and stuff, it makes her feel stuck cause she doesn't know how to respond to charm like dat. xD
Xetsume: good you better.

That i can understand. The Fold is her family they wouldnt talk to her that way. And Demyx dure as hell wouldnt. He'did feel awkward speeking tjat way. But Luxord no problem. I find it funny that the minute someone starts speaking French it's considered charming xD

Raexeth: x_x;

Well, it's more than the French speaking but yea. xD Still, he's shaking her to her core right now, yay inner struggles! xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: x_x;
Well, it's more than the French speaking but yea. xD Still, he's shaking her to her core right now, yay inner struggles! xD
Xetsume: don't give me that. Please think next time.

Then I'm doing my job as Luxord it seems that a good.

Raexeth: -Pouts and sighs, then composes himself- Fine, fine, you win.

You are! xD That's all she needs is for Demyx to semi-reject her or friend zone her and Luxord coming in to make her feel like shit even MORE. Thier first mission is gonna be so awkward. xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: -Pouts and sighs, then composes himself- Fine, fine, you win.
You are! xD That's all she needs is for Demyx to semi-reject her or friend zone her and Luxord coming in to make her feel like shit even MORE. Thier first mission is gonna be so awkward. xD
Xetsume: *giggles* yay! I win ^w^

Demyx: ....now I feel like an ass...thanks Waylon...

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: *giggles* yay! I win ^w^
Demyx: ....now I feel like an ass...thanks Waylon...
Raexeth: Yes, well, it seems you have. -Nods-

You're welcome! :3 Hey, adds drama to the story, and there's no rule saying they can't end up together by the end of an Act or something. xD

Xaldin: You are an ass, Demyx. You just don't as many opportunities to show it because you're the Organization's punching bag.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: Yes, well, it seems you have. -Nods-
You're welcome! :3 Hey, adds drama to the story, and there's no rule saying they can't end up together by the end of an Act or something. xD
Xetsume: we should go get ice cream! Sea Salt ice cream solves everything!

Demyx: ...I guess.

Ancalagoner said:
Xaldin: You are an ass, Demyx. You just don't as many opportunities to show it because you're the Organization's punching bag.
Demyx: *glares at Xaldin and mutters under his breath*

Lilk2lu said:
Xetsume: we should go get ice cream! Sea Salt ice cream solves everything!
Demyx: ...I guess.
Raexeth: Agreed! It does! -Buys ice cream for himself and Xetsume and gives her one- Here you are, child. ^.^

Cyprix: I'm sorry, Dem, this is all my fault. T_T

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Raexeth: Agreed! It does! -Buys ice cream for himself and Xetsume and gives her one- Here you are, child. ^.^
Cyprix: I'm sorry, Dem, this is all my fault. T_T
Xetsume: Yay! Takes ice cream.

Drmyx: no, it's not your fault. It's a certain blondextent assholes fault. Not yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back