• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Finch Order

Finch talk again trough telekinesis "No for..." he was cut as he see someone different from the other guards "Hey...There is a guys with a strong armor and a different suit then the others,is he a Royal guards?" Finch ask his breath getting a little faster.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Others

"Flinch what do u means something strange from the guard?" She ask as she stop walking "okey what ever u do ignore it for now and we can all take a look at it if we got the time for it but for now we must kill chi" she said as she ended up in the garden and saw chi "alright everyone i saw her in the garden ill meet u guys here"

@Aragon @NickTonCutter @Angelostar4

Kiro nodded as she followed I am not one to follow but I will be your backup, kalista. We cant afford to loose you." Kiro stated as she grabbed her sword and dagger. " lets finish this assassination." Kiro stated in a serious voice voice, @Astaroth Suzumiya

Finch Order

After a long walk,Finch finally reach the position of the group after looking one last time at the big guards before leaving "Are we gonna do the final act now?" Finch ask looking around in any case.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @Others

Emilia stood up in the cell" HEY LET ME OUT THEY COME FOR YOU" she yelled As she was banging on the cell' princess help me' she thought as she got hurt from the guards she was in her back getting held by her hair" ug where you taking to queen of chaos or killing me now" she say trying to get free @Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
(Soon to be known character)

One if tge guards go infront of them "the queen calles for your pressence" he said as they look at each other and shook "really?... well okey" he said as he turn backwards but ths stop and fastly punch both of the guards and slice their heads. He look at her under his helmet "hello there might i know your name?"

@Zeldafangirl

Emilia looked at the person who saved her" um I'm Emilia" she say as she looked at him as she was a little scared' I thought the princess knew I was gone maybe she not coming' she thought as she sighed" who may you be I told you my name than who are you" she say to him

"That is the plan... " she told him as she look ay chi "she have done so manythings and even to plan up at poisoning everyone and every kids to she deserve to suffer the same thing" she told him as she stand up "since we are four we need to hold her and place that in her mouth.. "

@Aragon @NickTonCutter @Angelostar4

"Wha me? Eheheh my name is Onyx" he told her with a smile "actualy i saw the princess came her crawling around the empire. Maybe looking for you so lets go" he said as he grab her hand and they ran to the hallway.

@Zeldafangirl

Emilia grabbed her sword while she was running to the princess as she smiled" thank you for saving me" she say to him as she run as she saw some other guards as she stab them trying to get to the princess she cared so much for her she was still a servent but she helps her with this war @Astaroth Suzumiya

Finch Order

Finch gasp but wasn't really shock.It was more the fact that it need to be done fast that bother Finch. "Alright..." Finch say looking at the group handing the fruits "Who want to put that on her mouth?..." it was a creepy question now that Finch though.

@Aragon
@Angelostar4

Zcara yelped and pushed the queen off her. She dusted her self off "im not weak im just being polite and cordial towarfs you as i dont want to be on your bad side" she said rubbing her left elbow which she scraped it in the fall. She stood beside kamina looking even smaller and figile next to him. Zcara smiled and stayed beside kamina.

"Welcome im not even a real guard here after all... " he said as they ran "we should get out of here fast " he mumble as ge look around and to room by room

@Aragon @NickTonCutter

Yamy kick her back into the ground "who dare say the u can stand up?" She ask her and she step on her head "children this days" she mumble as she kick Zcara and flew up in mid air "guards thake them into the dungeon " she said as they all nodded and grab yhem throwing them both into the fungeon and locling it

@alaster von gtim @LostRose

Finch Order

Finch nod as he run trough Chi and try to grab both of her arms looking at Kalista "Ok...Put that in her mouth !"The yells was so strong that they need to hurry up quickly.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Astaroth Suzumiya]Kalista look at them then to Finch "dont worry it will never burn as long as it dint touch by the burnig grounds " she said as she look at Arca "i cant do that Arca im sorry... but soon i shall remove my hood"she told her as she hold her hand "kiro if u cant take the fire u can wait out here" she said to her cuz ice magic users can be fastly affected by fire. "Everyone hold hands together then we will jump in my count." @Aragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37182-angelostar4/ said:
@Angelostar4[/URL] @NickTonCutter

Yami gasp and made a wide grin as he slam her "im a goddess and you are a titan a medium race upon my eyes" she said as she look at him. Standing up and spitting the blood she look at him "i thought u would go and run but i see you potential." She said as she prepare into battle "but i wasnt done yet and this fight is only begining" she then heard the little girl talking "shut up you little pesk!" She boom and grab the girl smashing her body into the ground "stop talking like a weakling or ill make u a toy" she warned her.

@Alaster Von Grim @LostRose
Kamina grabbed yamis wrist pulling her away from zcara and with one fluid motion he broke her arm

"Let's get one thing straight you don't touch her, understand"

Arca winced when she heard the royal Chi's scream. It was so loud and powerful that it almost hurted her ears. So, she covered them to protect them. "Well... I think this is good a sign as anyone to get the heck out of here!" She says.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kiro soon grabbed both swords and stabbed chi in the hands. " You stay whare the hell you belong" Kiro stated as she stood by the queens side. Already kiros strength was draning...She will last...2-3 more minnutes before she passes out....damn heat. Kiro soon leaned against the wall trying to keep her breathing in tact...Damn it was hot. @Astaroth Suzumiya

"I-im fine " She said slightly scared. She hid her face in kaminas shoulder out of fear. Zcara would have fought back but they needed to lay low until the 2 other servents were dead as she heared Royal Chi's deaths scream. She knew the others will be gone within the next few days. Zcara played fragile and scared little kid but she would like to kill that queen for killing many innocent people.

Zcara run over to the new girl and did a quick evaluation incase the girl was injured "are you okay ? Did they hurt you at all" She said worried. She looked through her bag incase she was hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back