• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Zcara quickly threw a few kunai from a window just above them at some of the guards taking them out. She pulled a large sword from a suit of armor and jumped out landing on her feet " sorry to drop in unannounced but you guys get chi ill worry about the guards " She said quickly ending a guard heading straight towards her with a few swings of the sword.

Finch Order

Finch bite his lips "This is bad...Really bad..." he slash trough the guards coming at him ferociously "So this is how you threat the one who try to save the world,jackass!" One of his daggers collapse into dust as he summons another daggers in his hands impaling two guards in the belly projecting there bodies away as he take some deep breath looking around : They were surround.

@Aragon
@Angelostar4

"Give me a minute and I'll give it a shot"

KAMINA said said them punched yami in the stomach sending her flying through the wall and into the castles garden

"You think just cause your a goddess you can beat me"

He said as he followed yami

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Yami look at him and as she flew down the garden "asshole" she mumble as she land into the garden "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TRE-" she then stop when she saw Kalista and smirk

Kalista growl in furious "when i get my hands on the sick bastard ill kill him" she said as she slice some of the Guards head "Kami the one u gave to us what is it use to aga-" she then stop when she turn to see Yami as she growl "guys if there is an option before we flee i wanna slice the head out of that titan"

all the guards point their sword at them and to the titan who was walking close to the garden

@Aragon @NickTonCutter @Angelostar4

Arca saw the goddess of chaos and war before her. "Whoa... she really is beautiful like in the picture" She shook her head yet again, and rushes over to the princess aid. "Demon Fang!" She says as her sword let out a shockwave hitting some of the guards. Arca stares firmly at Yami. "Focus, Focus! She is the enemy... don't let her figure fool you..." She was in a stance, just looking at her. "I am not strong enough to be her... but I can at least slow her down!" But before she saw the goddess standing, some man with shades just came in and started whaling on her like some beast.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelostar4 said:
Arca saw the goddess of chaos and war before her. "Whoa... she really is beautiful like in the picture" She shook her head yet again, and rushes over to the princess aid. "Demon Fang!" She says as her sword let out a shockwave hitting some of the guards. Arca stares firmly at Yami. "Focus, Focus! She is the enemy... don't let her figure fool you..." She was in a stance, just looking at her. "I am not strong enough to be her... but I can at least slow her down!"
@Astaroth Suzumiya
(Thanks for ignoring me)

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](Thanks for ignoring me)

[/QUOTE]
((Well... I was in the middle of writing that. So I cannot foresee that.))

Kamina stood up from beating on yami and stepped on the side of her head crushing it against the ground slowly as he said

"A pathetic excuse for a goddess should learn their place, under the foot of their new master"

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Finch Order

Finch look around completely lost in this mess,they were some people he still recognize from earlier.Looking at Kamina Finch know that he should stay in retreat to doesn't get throw away.

@Aragon
@Alaster Von Grim @Zeldafangirl

Zcara sliced down more guards " ill handle the titian you wory about chi" She said clearing a path to kamuna by killing more guards. She looked at kamina " Hey big guy. Its me Zcara you need to calm down" she placed the sword beside her and kicked it away from herself so she wasnt threatening.

Zcara yelped and kicked him in the gut quickly to get him to let go . As soon as his hold got loose she ducked out of it and grabbed the sword. Holding it tightly in her left hand she spoke calmly " Kamona you need to calm doen otherwise the princess might do something and you wont see chi anymore"

"Kamina come back here " She said running after him quickly standing infront of kalista " Dont hurt her! There is someobe else to fight over there" She pointed towards royal chi's location through the guards " or fight me just dont hurt anyone else"

Kamina looked back at yami who he had beaten to near death them looked at zcara

"Stupid human child, you think there's a kind heart inside me"

"There is! Why else would you pick me when i was struggling to keep up with your strides" She said lowering the sword slightly or make sure i got to safety when the guards were coming to capture us"she said almost yelling " and if i have to die for that kamina to come back then so be it!" she brought the sword back up in to defensive position.

Yami gasp and gag some blood "how DARE YOU!" she said backing away a bit as she take out her sword and attack the titan stabbing him into the stomach and kicking him away as she bleed furiously "i have no master to follow not even you!" she said with anger as she shouted at him

Kalista look at the scene and sign "damn it... this inst going good i think its time for plan B." she said but not sure about doing it "everyone stay away from the titan now!" she said as she pick up her sword if there is one thing she knows it is calming something in rage... but a titan? she will never know. "Calm down Kamina!" she told him trying to do everything calmly.

Chi look at her Mistress "mistress!" she said as she rush to her. holding her close she pick her up "we have to get out of her Mistress.. Guards get them all ! Get that titan and place him in stones if it has too"

@Aragon @NickTonCutter @Angelostar4

Emilia just saw the scene that what was going in as she grip on the sword as she saw the princess and other people as she smiled glad the princess was okay without her help she just nodded" hello m'lady" she say as she looked at the queen

Kalista back away from him a bit if she remive her hood now. No. Not yet. Its not the right time to do that she must find a way "Flinch Get chi in the chambers we need her help" she said as she look at the titan "what ever we do... dont make it more mad." She said calmly

She then look at Emilia and smile "its nice to see that you are safe Emilia" she told her as she smile "find a place to hide emilia your legs is bleeding."

@Aragon @LostRose @Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back