• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Revolution (reboot)

Chi was sitting from the bed chamber as she look by the window wondering that was going on she can seem to find the titan nor everyone else. She walk out as she saw a familiar face "Flinch do u know were everyone is?" She ask him

@NickTonCutter

"Big sister!?" She thought in surprised. "If she is the princess big sister... that would mean there might be a change for an agreement here!" He ignored the princess's orders and rushes over to Yami with Zantek in it's sheath. She cuts piece of fabric from her clothing, seeing the gash that man left on her. Arca wraps it around her wound. "If I show Yami that I mean no harm... then maybe... just maybe... I can solve this peacefully" She was rather hopefully in this endeavour. "Even if that means if I have to stay with Yami, and let the others go without me."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Chi look at him with shock and a little giggle "oh...why did he go berserk now?" she ask him as she walk "alright.. bring me to him but i can promise if i can make a miracle here"

@NickTonCutter

Kalista look at Arca going as she ran into the queen "wait stop no arca!" she try to stop her but some guards go to her as she slice their head off.

yami look at Arca "what...WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING U PESK GET OFF ME!" She blow as she tap arcas chest sending her flying as he body slam in the wall.

chi look at her "foolish human" she said as she Lifted yami and they teleport in her room were she tend the Queens wounds along with the other Royals

Kalisata ran towards arca "why on earth did u do that?!" she ask her with a groan. as she tend her wounds

@Zeldafangirl@NickTonCutter@Angelofwishes7@Aragon@LostRose@Alaster Von Grim

Arca hit the wall in break neck speeds, she reflexs as the impact of the causes her to do such. "Heh... why did I do that? Well... to show her that kindness still exist in this stupid world." Arca let out a small smile. "Yeah, that's why I did it." She lay her head back on the wall. "Ha~ Still beautiful... I don't even care that she blew me back on some wall..."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

kalista sign "kindness doesn't work from the Queen of chaos" she said as she look around her back and carry her "now we really need to get the hell out of here fuck everything. screw it my comrades are more important i cant risk losing u guys" she said as she start walking whole she carry her.

@Angelostar4

Finch Order

Finch turn back at her shaking "Chi...If you didn't help us right now,more useless blood will unleash...Help me trough this quest...I supply you!" he say bowing raising his hands "I DON'T WANT TO SEE MORE CORPSES ON A GROUND....I JUST WANT TO SEE PEOPLE SMILING FOR ONCE..."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Chi watch his every movement as she remember the times in hell "no b-but i cant im scared i dont wanna get back there im sorry ... im so sorry " sge said as tears go down in her eyes "im sorry" she said as she move backwards away from him "please... i also want to see everyone smilling but i dont wanna go back there i swear"

@NickTonCutter

Emilia just ran back to the empire as she saw everyone the Titin went berserk ad she looked at him she just hold her sword in her hand as she just looked at the princess she was still a servent that saves her she will be bait if she have to @Astaroth Suzumiya

"YOU FOOL I HAD HERE IN THE PALM OF MY HAND AND YOU RUINED EVERYTHING"

Kamina snapped as he walked up the kalista and slapped her

Finch Order

Finch stop bowing getting up again looking at Chi "Why are you so scare ?Why are you crying?..." Finch was worried about Chi,he hate to see people crying,he was trying to understand her pain as he take some step at Chi "I can't understand your feelings but...I can assure you that you will be safe...Chi...Follow me,i supply you again..."

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Kamina pulled the sword from his stomach unfazed by the experience and he turned around to face yami and Chi

"Chi have you betrayed me"

He said as he walked towards yami breaking the sword in half then tossing it to the side

Kalista look at him as her cheeks has been mark by his slap. It feel like burning hot "what did i do?" She said as she grin her hand and look at him "I AM NIT THE FOOL HERE YOU ARE! IF U DINT GO THE THE QUEEN WE SHOUDNT ENDED UP BEING SURROUNDED BY GUARDS ABD OTHER ROYALS!" She said as she jump and return his slap across the face

@Aragon @Alaster Von Grim @Angelostar4 @Zeldafangirl

Chi hesitate for a moment and nodded "o-okey.. i trust you... but im really scared.. but i wanted to help " she said as she start following him "please save me if they capture me" she said shackingly.

@NickTonCutter

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim]Kamina pulled the sword from his stomach unfazed by the experience and he turned around to face yami and Chi
"Chi have you betrayed me"

He said as he walked towards yami breaking the sword in half then tossing it to the side

[/QUOTE]
(That is Royal chi not your chi bro :D )

(Suzu take over Kamina while I'm gone)

Kamina was unfazed and continued to walk towards yami slaughtering guards with easy

"Have you not learned your lesson yet"

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](Suzu take over Kamina while I'm gone)
Kamina was unfazed and continued to walk towards yami slaughtering guards with easy

"Have you not learned your lesson yet"

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah bro i will dun worry.... alsl u just ignore me post yo what kalista did to your character :D )

Finch Order

A tear fall down on Finch cheek as he bow again "Thank you very much Chi...My life,not,a lot of life is in your hands now!I promise you that i won't let them capture you!" he say as he stand up again "Alright,let's go!" Finch say grabbing her hands starting to run back at Kalista.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

(Oh ahahah okey xD sure bro so when will u go? Later?)

[QUOTE="Alaster Von Grim](I said he was unfazed and thanks suzu)

[/QUOTE]
Yami look at him as she bleeds and back away weakly "what are u doing here?! Leave now! I the Queen of hell is her by banish u in hell!" She said as she growl at him.

Kalista walk to him and take out his sword "stop!" She told him "titan its time to sto so STOP!" She said kicking him and sending him to fly off.

Emilia just looked at the scene as she wanted to punch something she didn't like when the princess got hurt' hurt her one more time I'll kill you' she thought as she was grinning her teeth together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back