• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Minxy heard Grey and tried to catch up.

Lewis smiled at Melody. "Do you need anything to feel better?"

Minxy ran up to him "Did you get a hangover after passing out from drinking a lot of alcohol?" She said almost out of breath.

"No, but then again, I didn't pass out from the alcohol, I was trying to sleep. It didn't work though." He tentatively grabs Minxy's hand.

Minxy raised an eyebrow and blushed slightly. She cringed a little inside as she felt like she said the wrong thing. "Are you still tired?" As Grey grabbed her hand, she looked up to him a little confused.

"Yeah, a little. I was thinking of delivering Cheshire's bacon then going to bed... Maybe going outside."

"Where are you going to get the bacon..? There's a store near by?" Minxy never really thought what's in and around the neighborhood. Though she wanted to explore too. "Would you mind if I ask to come along?"

Soon they arrive at a door. This door doesn't seem like a door that's out of the ordinary. Gale takes out a key and unlocks it, pulling Minxy in behind him after making sure nobody had seen them. He locks the door when they get in.

Minxy looks at the key he held within his hand, wondering where he got it. She didn't question anything but just continued following Grey.

Jennifer dragged her brother's hand into the house. "The house is fine. Don't worry about it! We'll just stay here temporarily or forever. At least until you feel more safe Darius." She smiled as she walked into the dusty broken house. Darius didn't trust the house. "The house can collapse any minute... How do you even know if we're allowed in here... What happens if we DIE here?!" Darius eyes widened, eyes filled with fear. Jennifer smacked the back of Darius's head. "We're FINE. Got it?!"

Lewis got up and saw two people enter the house. "More people..? Do people come here everyday?" He walked up to them. "Are you planning on staying here too?" He smirked. "I'm Lewis and there are other people here that I don't really know of but that's okay. I just came....." He tried to look for a clock but he couldn't. "Maybe.... 4-12 hours ago. I don't know." Lewis shrugged. "You're welcome to stay if you'd like. Well.. I hope it's fine.."

Grey walks out of the room, pulling Minxy along. His coat is completely zipped and buttoned up. He locks the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back