• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

"Nothing..." Lynne sighed slightly, tears sliding down her face "It's just- I don't seem to fit in here. I'm a ticking time bomb, the rest of you seem like a happy family."

Grey wanders the hallways, alone. He doesn't know where he's going or where he is. This is the first time he's been lost in the house for a long time.

Minxy got up quickly when she heard Grey called her name. She looked down at both of them. "It's going to be okay.. I promise." She said with a weak smile. She walked away to look for Grey. "Greyyy?"

Lewis looked at Melody. "You're not worthless.." He held her hand. "You're beautiful just the way you are. You don't have to be so insecure about yourself. If he doesn't notice you.. that's his fault." He kissed her forehead gently and got up, lending his hand to help her up.

He smirked at that idea. "We're not, they've all been together, maybe a few weeks. I've been here two days. Just before you came here I was about to burn this place to the ground, I think the tall fellow who you haven't met is with Minxy, the white haired girl. The new one Lewis, I don't know anything about him really, Melody is a sweet girl who I've promised to be there for, and I will be but honestly she needs a good guy, a steady guy." Cheshire thinks for a bit. "If you're feeling lonely or like a misfit then you're in the right place, we're all wrong all, all the black sheep."

Lynne listened quietly, taking in the information Cheshire was telling her. She hadn't thought about that, and she realised that she had acted horribly to everyone since she had arrived. "Hey... I'm sorry. For calling you an idiot. I really need to work on controlling my anger." She held out her hand to him "Let's start over. I'm Lynne, it's nice to meet you"

Lynne blushed slightly, smiling "It's nice to meet you too Cheshire." She realised that, whether they were able to get out of this weird house or not, being here wouldn't be all bad.

"Alright, well we can sit in the kitchen while I cook and you talk." He lead the way out of the closet, holding the door open for her.

"Now Grey left me a tiny, silly looking map of how to get to the kitchen, let's see if I can read it alright." He pulled out a scrap of paper from his pocket and inspected it. "So we should go right at the end of this hall."

Lynne peeked at the map over his shoulder, smiling at it's silliness. "How can this house be so confusing, it looks really small outside!"

Grey walks down the dark, unfamiliar, empty hallway. He felt bad about leaving Minxy but he feels something pulling him down the hallway.

"I wish I knew, I dropped in here to lay low and got trapped." Cheshire grimaced. "It hasn't been too bad though. Ah, and then straight down here and three doors down on the left should be the kitchen."

He smiles and takes it, drawing her into the warmly lit kitchen. "I'm going to make pasta with bacon. Are you sure you don't want any?"

"Melody? M-Melody? Melody are you okay?" Lewis picked her up and laid her down on the couch in the living room.

"Grey?!" She turned around.... She walked through long dark hallways, hoping she isn't going to fall into a hole... "Grey?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back