• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Lewis walks into the old abandoned building. Well at least he thought it was abandoned. Looking around he already heard commotion. "Welp. I guess it's not abandoned. He looked around to the short and tall people all around him. Some on the left. Some on the right. None of them really looked like they owned the place so he just welcomed himself here.

Minxy sees more people joining the house. "I'm not gonna be surprised if the house collapse.... There's so many people here..." She went to greet herself to Lewis. "Hi. You must be new here! I'm Minxy. That's Grey, Cheshire, Melody, Skylar, Patch, And the new girl, i don't know her but you're welcome to stay here if you want." She said as she pointed to the people. "They're nice people. No need to be worried if you are."

Lewis looked down at the girl who seemed a foot shorter. He chuckled and smiled. "Thank" with his strong british accent.

Lynne stood up at the mention of a new person, and went to investigate "Sure, but let's trade in a second" She waved slightly at the new guy

"Well.. Then they're not nice people." Minxy clarified.

Lewis laughed and nodded. He messed with Minxy's hair.. "If you say so..." He said depresse as Minxy reminded him of his little sister.

Lynne stood in the corner of the room, watching the scene. They all seemed like a big family, she didn't fit in. She felt her eyes water slightly, and furiously rubbed at them.

Cheshire let the others talk and went to look for the other girl. "Hell, if I get lost because of this I'm going to take my jacket back and make her sleep in the cold."

Lynne noticed that another door was visible in the back of the room. It turned out to be a closet, full of cleaning supplies, which she tipped on the floor. She left the idiot's coat outside before sitting inside and locking the door behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back