• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

"My name is Lewis. Lewis Jefferson." Lewis said as he looked at everyone. He seemed automatically comfortable near Minxy since she resemble his sister so much. He wrapped his arm around Minxy and pulled her close. "I'm sorry if I'm going to be a bother but do you mind if I stay here... I really don't want to go back...."

Lewis looked at Melody abit upset to the reaction. "I'm not a bad guy....." Minxy looked up at Lewis. "I-It's okay! That's not what she meant!" Minxy sighed. Lewis just believed her. "Okay... If you say so..."

Minxy halfed smiled. He was acting as if they were born and raised together. It's as if she is the older or younger brother she never had. She's not complaining though. She just went along with it. It made her happy inside.

Cheshire found his coat on the ground and pushed the door open, even though he couldn't see anyone in the room he suspected that Lynne was hiding.

Lynne fell silent when she heard someone open the door. She sat as still as possible, trying to avoid alerting anyone to her presence.

Lynne jumped at a sound of something moving around in the lock. She moved further back in the closet, trying to hide herself in the shadows.

Cheshire opens the door and waits for his eyes to adjust to the dark. He spots a bit of Lynne's fiery hair and smiles. "You'll either catch a cold from sitting in the dark or you'll disturb the dust and have an allergic reaction."

"Why don't you go away" She said, her voice muffled by her arms. Secretly she was grateful that he took the time to find her, but she didn't know how to show it.

He crawled in beside her. "It's on my principles to never let a damsel in distress alone until I'm sure they're satisfied with their care."

(Sorry! I was playing a game)

Lewis felt really bad. "N-N-No That's not what I meant!" Lewis bent down and hugged her. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I beg of you..." He started to cry a little bit with her. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Minzy frowned and hugged them both.. "It's going to be okay... I promise.... There's no need to frown..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back