• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

(Alright, I'm looking forward to it.) Cheshire shrugged as he began to search the cupboards for a pan and some pasta. He yelled. "Hey, Grey! Can you give me a hand?"

Lewis made sure Melody was alright as she laid on the couch. "Where's Minxy...?" Lewis went and looked for his 'little sister'. "Minxy where are you?!"

Minxy was at a point where she didn't hear anyone. She ended up somewhere in the house that's unknown to her. "Where.. Am I?"

Grey continues walking. He hears Minxy's voice. "Minxy, go back. Tell Cheshire I may not be coming back for a while." He calls back to her.

Minxy didn't know what she heard but it was kinda faint. "Grey... was that you?"

"What are you doing here?!"

The old maid was right behind her. Minxy jumped with frightness as her heart skipped a beat.

"What the fuck?! Don't Do THAT!" Minxy honestly was mad at her.

"I'll take you back to where you belong..." The old maid grabbed her wrist and took her back to the group.

"Oh Hai Chesire! Whatcha need help on?"

Grey walks down the hall. He feels a pulse now, not just a tugging. Almost like the house is alive and he's approaching its heart.

"Ah, fine." Cheshire filled the pan with water, tossed a bit of salt into the water, and placed it on the stove. He then pulled out a few boxes of pasta and rummaged through the fridge looking for bacon.

He soon arrives at a door. Two doors. One is where he feels like he's being tugged, the other... Is unknown. He hears the voices of the others behind it, and the sound of a stove. Which will you choose? The choice is completely up to you. Know that you will enter the door eventually. A voice. Not his, or one he's ever heard. He walks to the door that tugs him, and almost turns the doorknob. After hesitating, he turns away. "Maybe another day." He smiles faintly. He opens the other door, and walks into the kitchen. Behind him, the dark hallway is gone, instead it's a familiar hallway with grimy windows and paintings.

Lewis found Minxy. "God don't scare me like that ever again..."

Minxy was confused. "I.... I only met you today..."

Lewis forgot that Minxy really wasn't his sister... "O-Oh yea....." He laughed awkwardly.

"Your British accent is cute though. However, I have an American accent. So.. I think you'll notice the difference..."

"How'd you know i thought of you as a sibling?"

"Because you reminded me of a sibling." Minx smiled. "By the way you're acting, I'm guessing that's why you're here... It has to do with a sibling."

Lewis looked down at the floor. "I don't wanna talk about it.."

Minxy's smile disappeared and she gave him a hug. "You don't have to.... We're here for you... You're safe here.."

Grey steps into the kitchen, he looks relieved. He looks back into the hallway behind him. It's returned to normal. He looks confused.

"I'll go get some..." He quickly returns to normal."can't believe you looked in that old fridge, though." He ruffles Cheshire's hair. "I'll go get some, though."

Cheshire sulks and turns to deal with the boiling water. "Where else is the bacon supposed to be stored?" He dumps in the pasta jumping back from the hot water as it splashes onto his wrists.

"In a working fridge." He then turns and rushes to Cheshire. "Dammit, you scared me, I didn't know you jumped back from only a little hot water. I thought you might've spilled the whole thing onto your tiny self." He then turns away and starts walking. Minxy would recognize the route he's taking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minxy caressed Lewis' cheek. "I'm leaving first! Bye bye~" She left and went to look for Grey again.

Cheshire poured off the hot water and mixed in some olive oil with the warm pasta. "He better be back with that bacon soon." He grumbled.

Lewis and grabbed her wrist. "Let's look for him together..... okay?" Lewis didn't want to lose Minxy like he did with his sister. Minxy was still confused. "Um.. okay...?" Minxy raised an eyebrow and walked with Lewis.

Lewis heard Melody. He turned his head towards Minxy... "Never mind.... I guess I'll just let you go alone." He smiled weakly as he went towards Melody. "Hello melody. Are you feeling better?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back