• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

"It's not meant to be comfortable, it's meant to look nice, I think. I'm never quite sure about that honestly. I mean, uncomfortable clothes I almost get, if they look nice go ahead, but paint on your face, if it's uncomfortable why bother?"

"I don't really know." He shrugs. "I'm an amnesiac, I don't know who my family is or where I came from."

"Maybe. I don't know."

He watches Cheshire take a sip. "Where are you from, what did you do to get here?"

"I guess I'm legally a runaway, but according to the world I committed suicide." He grins. "I was wandering about, hoping to get to a place where I could lay low until any searches for me or my body were over, and I found this place."

Lynne ran down the road, her school bag thumping against her side. She had been running for miles now it seemed, yet for all she knew the school could have been right around the corner. She could feel hot tears trickling down her cheeks. 'Angry tears' she told herself, scowling. 'Stupid school, stupid idiots.' She was cold. Her legs were bare, save for her school skirt and tights, while her blazer was not made keep her warm in the freezing temperatures outside. She would normally have a coat, but she had left it at school when she escaped a decision she was currently regretting. She stopped to catch her breath in front of an old house. It seemed abandoned, so the redhead decided to hide there until everything blew over. She had food, and enough money to buy anything she would need, so she could likely survive a few days if needed.

Lynne chucked her bag through the window, pulling herself through afterwards and flopping to the floor, exhausted.

Cheshire hand gotten up to wander round the house when he stumbled upon the girl. "What the hell . . . another person?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynne turned her face to the boy who had just entered the room "What do you want?" She spat, furiously wiping the tears from her face and scowling.

She rolled her eyes at him, but took the tissue anyway "Oh, shut up will you!" She stood up, grabbing her bag to make sure he didn't steal it.

"No, I'm absolutely fine!" She replied, turning to leave, only to find that there was no window behind her. "What the hell!?" She exclaimed, her blue eyes filling with shock.

Cheshire shrugged. "Welcome to the hellhouse, it's a maze in here, and it won't let you go. I don't want to have to bother with any colds, so come on and take my jacket."

"I told you, I'm fine!" She whirled around and glared at him, walking away. "I'm sure there's a door around here, and you're just too dumb to find it. Heck, I'll jump out a second story window if I have to!"

"Go somewhere else. I'll find somewhere. I have money, I can survive" She reached into her bag as she walked, grabbing a granola bar.

"I bet your a big girl, all grown up and ready to take on the world. I mean of course if you can do something as terrible as whatever you've done then you can survive on your own," Cheshire said, sarcastically, "but the real question is do you want to?"

"Yes, I do!" Lynne glared angrily at him, walking into another room and sitting on the floor, hoping he would go away. She pulled out her notebook, doodling to try and let her frustration out without harming the house. It looked like it would collapse if she so much as punched the wall.

I wake up in the living room. "Cheshire?" I say. No answer. I look around. I see Grey passed out by the fireplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
He followed her, quite entertained by the fiery new guest. He came into the room carrying his coat, which he had grabbed from the living room. He threw it at her. "What's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back