• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Place For The Broken

Minxy coughs, trying her best not to vomit.. "I-It was the water... I wanted to make sure it was safe for you to drink before giving it to you..."

Cheshire catches the flask and opens it, it is completely dry. "Wow, you drank the entire thing of tequila, and you're not tipsy?"

Minxy shook her head no... She really didn't want anything. "N-N-No!" She pushed the bottle out her face as she didn't trust it, remembering when her parents gave her spoiled food and then vodka, telling her to clean her stomach with water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minxie was gagging her heart out... She looked up at Melody and Chesire... trusting them. She grabbed the water bottle, drinking it, hoping she won't react to anything.

"There we are. Now, why don't we all sit down in the living room, I would offer we sit and drink but someone," Cheshire threw a dirty look at Grey, "drank all of my tequila. I might have some beer though."

Grey looks down at Minxy, pulling out a bottle of clear, fresh water and helping her up onto a couch. "I can't do much else. Sorry." He gives her the water. Then he turns to Cheshire. "Yeah, I brought some drinks as an apology." His coat seems weighed down by multiple something's. he sits down and pulls out wine, beer, tequila, gin, whiskey, liqueur, and other things. He grins. "I had a friend who raised me alongside the bottle. I swear, he'd be able to drink death under the table. I've built up a huge immunity to this, I haven't been drunk in a long time."

Cheshire grabs the vodka and laughs. "Oh thank goodness for thieves and drunks. Now, how about every time one of us takes a shot they have to say one truth."

Minxy went up and headed towards the bathroom. Puking the dirty filthy tap water out of her in the toilet. It made her feel a lot better as she got back up and washed her mouth with the clean water.

"Sounds fun." He grins and leans back. "So we'll take turns? I'll take the first shot then." He produces many shot glasses. "Now, I'm no mixologist, but I believe that we'll have to share glasses to prevent the mixing of drinks. Gin and tequila mixed together would give a lightweight like you a bitching hangover."

Minxy went over to Melody. "Hey.... Let the guys have their funs. Let us girls have fun okay?" She smiled as she grabbed her hand. "Common! Let's go explore this place!"

Grey pours a shot of Vodka. "If you say so, but I'm going first." He then knocks it back. "What'm I supposed to tell the truth about?"

"How about you ask me a question, and I answer truthfully? I'm not too good at coming up with things to tell the truth about. I hereby declare you the truth topic decider lightweight man!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back