• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Perfect Town

Kane turned to look at her, still holding the same grin from earlier. "Will you give it to me then?" He questioned her before turning to head toward the kitchen, where he went to mix different alcoholic drinks, no matter if they where weak or strong. "Drink up."
R Rock And Roll Boy

"Hmmm... no, not yet. Not until I'm fully satisfied and entertained". She glanced round the kitchen and at the drinks Kane was mixing.

Staring at the glasses of booze, Renn poured her own mixture. Mainly Gin and Vodka, gulping it down it two goes, coughing again, staggering a little, her coughs becoming chuckles.
"Woah. Nearly".

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"My type of entertainment involves a bed." Kane joked while winking at her. Well he wasn't joking completely but whatever. "What would you consider entertainment then?" He questioned her while drinking the cup quickly. "So far I have been entertained, unless you want me to show you something else."
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn put a finger to his lips, shushing him, wobbling a little. "Entertain as in... never let me get bored again. And no, sex is not included in that task". The booze now getting to her, Renn giggled and nearly fell over as she stepped back. "I'm so funny, I nearly fell over".

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Kane smirked at her before shaking his head. "I never said anything about it being sex, that was your response not mine." I mean, it wasn't the only thing you could do at bed so maybe she just a perverted person. "How about a small bad joke? Hmm hmm." He cleared his throat before saying it. "My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to take his bike away." It had been joke that his grandparent used to tell me a lot, so maybe it was funny or maybe it wasn't.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn burst out laughing, doubling over, gripping his shoulder for support, shaking her head. "Never make another joke again. Ever". She leant against Kane, taking another small swig of Gin.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"Just another one." Kane said to her, mostly because he really wasn't a joke person but he liked saying some of them after his friend had told him. "I was sitting in a bar one day and two really large women came in, talking in an interesting accent.

So I said, “Cool accent, are you two ladies from Ireland?”

One of them snarled at me, “It’s Wales, dumbo!”

So I corrected myself, “Oh, right, so are you two whales from Ireland?”

That’s
about as far as I remember."

After school Ebere noticed the Renn enter somebody's car. Thinking it wasn't her own business she decided to take part of her daily fun. Grabbing a well groomed blonde wig from her backpack, she placed it on her head. With it on all Ebere looked like was a tan white girl. She finally walked out of the school and enjoyed all of the white people hang out spots. It was strange and yet interesting how even all of the citizen's hobbies were simular. Most hung out at the mall or movies no matter which part of town you lived in. Ebere sat by the entrance to the mall drinking a cup of black coffee.

Cindy gave her father a kiss on the cheek before exiting the car. "Be careful out there Cynthia." The teenager stared at him for a moment before they bother shared a laugh, "don't worry papa, I have Chester with me." Her father nodded in approval before driving away and Cindy was left in the parking lot, she noticed a girl sitting alone and stared in confusion. Curiosity took hold and she went up to the girl, "are you waiting for somebody" She had no real reason to ask, but it had become a habit to seek people out when they were alone.

SheepKing SheepKing

Ebere nearly coughed up her coffee. Putting on the most fake accent possible to hide her own Indian accent, she replied with "I..I ugh no..." Ebre felt like if she said anything it would tip her off that she wasn't supposed to be here. Ebere stared at her shoes practically begging in her mind for the girl to just walk away and for her to completely forget about talking to Ebere. Just the thought of the girl walking up and talking to her sent a chill down her spine. Ebere instinctively tried to hide her face under the wig.
rubycats rubycats

Cindy stared harder at the girl and noted with interest that she might be wearing a wig, "then may I ask why're you're out here. You don't need to tell me, but I'm new and lonely." It was true that she was new and partially true that she was lonely, she didn't make friends very often so the prospect was exciting.

SheepKing SheepKing

Renn screamed out in laughter, doubling over again, nearly choking since she was laughing so hard. "Oh my God. Do not even attempt to make another joke, or I'll pass out". Taking off her glasses and setting them on the kitchen counter beside her, she wiped her teary eyes.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Oh wow, this was way too easy for Kane. He had had never been someone that likes to tell jokes but now, he wanted to see if she actually passed out while laughing, it would be a funny memento. "Why don't Cannibals eat clowns??" He questioned while waited for her to answer before deciding to say the answer. "Because they taste funny."
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn shook her head, not laughing as much. She did not like his jokes. At all. Downing another shot of booze, she giggled and had to lean against the counter, accidentally knocking her glasses onto the floor, making her laugh more than last time. "Oops. I knocked my glasses..." She laughed, really drunk now. Bending down to get her glasses but fell flat onto the floor. Chest first. And fell onto her glasses, hearing the sound of glass breaking from underneath her.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
((Sorry for some reason I don't get notifications for this))

Rori smiled at Amara "Let's go we can take the train." Rori started walking towards the door "Whats some things that you like? What makes you happy?" Rori wanted to know everything so he could paint the perfect picture.

((I swear I'm still here! I didn't receive any notifications. They're broken! Dx ))
As school went on, Brianna began to notice that a couple of students were missing. Were they ditching? Not that she was going to do that. Then again, she wasn't feeling well and taking a nap in the Nurse's Office wasn't exactly what she had in mind. When class had ended, she checked her schedule, a few more classes... Looking to get out, she went to the Nurse's Office, claiming that she had a stomachache and felt worn out from contractions. About half an hour later, her Mom swung by the school and came to pick her up. Along the way home, they passed by the mall. However, she opted out and decided to go home, where she faked taking a nap as her Mom left to go back to work.

With her Mother back at work and as long as she kept track of time, she should be able to get home before her Mother does. So she grabbed her purse and off to the mall she went. Too bad she couldn't have any coffee, so she bought some tea before heading to the Maternity Clothing Store, looking to buy some new dresses. If her Mom saw them, she could just cover it up and say that her friends from Cheer bought them for her...

The moment that Renn feel down chest first into the glasses, Kane became worried that something had happened to her. Sure he wasn't one who cared what others said about others, but right now she was his responsibility considering he had accepted to entertain her. "Oi, You alright?" He questioned her.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"Another pair of glasses broken, someone call my optician" Renn giggled, getting up and squinting as she examined her broken glasses. The glass wasn't everywhere, although the lenses were screwed. "Awww, they're so fucked. I think. I can't see a damn thing clearly".

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Kane shrugged when he saw that she was okay, but still drunk, which was a surprise considering that he was always the first one to get drunk in this place. "You'll get the new glasses soon, don't worry." He said to her before taking a Brownie that was on the table and placed it on her hand. "Eat it." At least he said that before remembered that those Brownies weren't normal Brownies, but he decided against telling her mostly because he wanted to see her reaction to it.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"There'd better not be weed in this" She slurred, tilting her head and crushing the brownie in her hand. "I have had experience with ganja before. If that was an attempt to trick me, you needs some work. Same with your jokes". She laughed and downed another shot.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Amara miles at the question as she followed him out the door. "Well I love reading, it kinda takes you to another world." She looked up at him, eyes sparkling, as she remembered some of those worlds. "One day I'd like to visit some of the places I've read about. Get out of this town and have an adventure."

AlmighTy AlmighTy

"I wasn't trying to trick you, I was more or less trying to get you to eat something but considering that I'm not one to give away a reaction on seeing people high, even if it's their first time." Kane responded while going through the fridge, looking for something cold, which turned out to be some yogurt. Once he got it, he gave it to her. "This doesn't have anything on it, considering that it is closed."
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn screamed at him, laughing afterwards. "Your face! Fuck, I gotcha good"! She was so drunk right now. "I gotcha, you pussy"! She staggered back as she tried to walk, nearly falling over again. "L... let's go home. I'm so bored of this shit"!

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Amara miles at the question as she followed him out the door. "Well I love reading, it kinda takes you to another world." She looked up at him, eyes sparkling, as she remembered some of those worlds. "One day I'd like to visit some of the places I've read about. Get out of this town and have an adventure."

AlmighTy AlmighTy

"Another world huh?" Rori had an idea "Let's go on an adventure ... Me, you, and a car for the weekend." Rori bent down to her height "You can tell me all about the adventures you've read about and I can try to come close to that."

"Another world huh?" Rori had an idea "Let's go on an adventure ... Me, you, and a car for the weekend." Rori bent down to her height "You can tell me all about the adventures you've read about and I can try to come close to that."

Amara blushed lightly, at his proximity and the idea of being alone with a boy for the whole weekend. "Um.. that sounds like it would be really great." She said, with a dreamy look to her eyes. "But Im not sure i'd be able to get away from my parents.." She sighed, thinking of her families weekend routine. She really didn't want to go to brunch or church, especially not if she could spend that time with Rori instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back