• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Perfect Town

Kane had been about to head to just a random room when he heard someone whistle, softly that was. It caused to look around in confusion before seeing person, aka a girl. Now this was a surprise, was someone trying to get his attention even though it wasn't a teacher. He shrugged before calmly walking to said person, one hand on his left pocket. "May I help you?" He questioned her. Sure he could had said something more his style but considering this town, he didn't feel like cursing her out, yet. Now that though may him smirk.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn chuckled a little, letting her glasses slip down a little further.
"Now that was a completely different reaction. I like that. And, yes, you can help me. Help relieve me of my boredom and the overwhelming stress that stems from this town". She smoothed down her skirt and pushed her glasses back up as they slid down further. "You look like the right type to do so".

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Kane had raised an eyebrow while letting her speak, a smile growing on his face with every word that she said. "You want me to help entertain you?" He repeated her words before nodding. "Now that's a challenge." Not really, to him it wasn't a challenge at all but it was more along the line of intriguing. "I'll help you but at the same time, what will I get in return." Everything wasn't done free. Sure he could had done it for the sake of showing he had a golden heart like everyone else in the town, but really he didn't.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"Well I don't have a boyfriend, so you can have a sweet little kiss from me. But I must be fully satisfied with the entertainment you provide me". She smirked a little, that smirk soon turning into an exasperated frown as her glasses slid down a little again.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"Mall," Amara said with a smile, "it'll be more interesting than a movie and easier to talk." She took a few steps backwards towards the doors. Plus they might have some interesting books I havnt seen, she thought. She tipped her head and smiled as she waited for him to lead the way.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Last edited:
Kane had to think about the offer before shrugging his shoulder. "Consider it done but if you can't handle my type of fun, I'm gonna want something more." He turned around before looking back at her. "Follow." He said to her before he started to head toward the school exit, toward his vehicle. At the beginning he had just come to school so that his mother get off his butt but now, showing something intriguing to the girl who hadn't introduced herself. He would get her name anyways, not like he was in a rush.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"My name's Renn, by the way" she said quickly, following Kane and keeping close. "And it depends on what you mean by 'something more'. Because if you mean sex, that's not going to happen. Besides, I'm easily impressed, so, you won't have to do much".

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"If I want something, I fight to get it." Kane joked with her when she mentioned the word sex. It really wasn't something that he was asking for, after all, he needed go relieve himself, well he knew the place to go. "Before we go any further, you want me to entertain you whichever way I want, right?" He questioned while turning to look at her. "Kane." He took out the key and opened the door to his 2003 Dodge Durango, a gift from his grandparents. "Get in." He said to her once he got on and turned on the ignition.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Kane gave Renn a questioning gaze when he saw her hesitate before he drove out of the school, taking right turn, going exactly to the next town. It was exactly the only place that he liked to go to, mostly because they weren't as perfect as this place they had gangs unlike Evergreen. Deciding to go with his idea, he hit the gas pedal and made the car go faster.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Kane smirked at her before bursting out laughing. "You seem to be mistaken my dearest Renn, we aren't here to drink." He went to the back of the trunk before taking out a bat and throwing toward her. "Catch." He said before grabbing his own. He didn't wait for her to grab, before he started to walk toward the opposite direction. He never said about drinking, it was more a long the line of destroying something in order to get payback.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn gasped, catching the bat and gripping it tight as she tensed a little. "Awww. But I wanted a nice, cold vodka. Or a beer". She adjusted her glasses and followed Kane, a hint of anxiety on her face.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Oh, this was too easy for Kane. At the beginning he had though that she was gonna a challenge and have a hard time showing her some entertainment but it looked to him that she was a good two shoes. He shook his head in amusement before heading the steps and knocking on the door to one of the house. The door opened and a female opened the door, who quickly took the bat away from both him and Renn. "Now why would we waste money when we can have free everything here." He said to her before sitting down, grabbing her hand and making her seat on his knees.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Kane grabbed one of the drinks that they had provided, which had turned out to be patron. Amongst one of the two drinks he liked the most. "Come on drink, we came and this is a party, I even got a cigar if you need." He knew that she was just trying to act tough, she didn't look someone that would like what he liked.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"I'll have some Tequila, sure. No cigar though, we're not in the fifties. And I don't smoke, I don't want to fill up my lungs with tar and waste my wallet buying packs of fucking stinking cancer". She grabbed some of the booze and downed a ton of it, coughing harshly afterwards as if she'd just inhaled a ton of flies.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

"And here j though you where a real badass." Kanr joked before taking another swig of the drink, before the woman from earlier came and called for everybody to follow her. "I guess." He said, mostly because this place happened to host a raging war, where someone uses a bat to destroy anything they wanted. He wanted payback because on the last one he had lost, which was infuriating.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn gave him the harshest stare she could, taking another swig of the booze before coughing again and following Kane. She didn't like the look of this place at all, so she stuck close to Kane.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

When they had arrived at the backyard, Before the woman could pick someone to go first, he raised his hand and pointed at Renn. "You have anger issues right? Destroy those bottles with the bat and let any anger you have out, show them that you can be free." He said to her when he grabbed the bat and placed it on her hand, before pushing her forward.
R Rock And Roll Boy

Renn looked down at the bat Kane placed into her hands, gasping quietly as he shoved her forwards. "No need to push a girl" she retorted, gently tapping the end of the bat against her palm. She focused on memories of her snobby parents and her sister, the times they'd embarassed and scolded her over every little detail. Combined with the booze in her system, her anger issues were at the forefront. She swung the bat in a tight arc, smashing two of the bottles within two seconds. She swung again, grunting this time, smashing another two before going in for more bottles, not caring as her glasses, that were too big for her, fell off as she kept swinging the bat and destroying bottles. Panting and working up a little sweat, she threw her bat in the direction of the last bottles, hearing the bottles smash as she searched for her glasses.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Kane had to smile because each of those swing showed that her anger was released by each one she took. It hadn't been his idea to bring her here to this place, but now, he knew he had done the right thing. After this, he had to figure out where to take her. When her glasses fell, he had been the first to grab them, looking at the m questionly, mostly because they looked too big for her. Once she was done, he was amongst the few who started to clap for her, mostly because he had been impressed with her letting loose. "Here." He said to her when she placed the glasses on her band, before grabbing the same bat, so that he could go next. For each swing he took on the bottles, he would keep on hitting the same place with a grin plasterer on his face. He had enjoyed doing this since the first time he had been invited, mostly because it was always entertaining. Once he was done, he tossed the bat aside and grabbed Renn hand, leading her back inside. They still needed to drink until they felt like they couldn't move.
R Rock And Roll Boy

"I know..." Renn whispered as Kane gave her her glasses back. "... they're too big. They're a backup pair, since my other pair broke". She did a little courtesy as people clapped for her, wiping the sweat off her forehead, putting her glasses back on. She stood back and watched Kane repeat what she did, only with a grin embedded on his face.

"At least get my number first" Renn jested and giggled as Kane grabbed her hand and lead her to wherever he wanted her and himself to go.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back