• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

'Have you ever lost something that belonged to your father...?' The Lord would ask Locust, not seeming worried at all about him being at risk of death

Locust gave a confused glance. His father? He responded "im sorry but who?" Locust felt funny, he felt empty inside. He started to back up but he tripped on a corpse falling backwards with his syth falling into his chest. He glared at the crew of mercs he started to turn to a dust but before he died he grabbed the lords leg and completely fadded to dust. But Locust knew, he would return.

Selene's eyes widened beneath the blindfold.

Something is wrong.

She sat in her raised, gilded gold cage, looking like a well kept song bird, the caravan of soldiers moving around her to the beat of a constant drum. She felt something shift. Something in the continuum had changed, which would alter future events. The lord nearest to her cage seemed to sense her uneasiness.

"What is it, Selene?" He demanded, voice hushed as not to alert the men.

"There has been an alteration to the continuum, my lord." She murmured, turning her head towards his voice. "I fear it may alter the future."

The undead lord seemed to ponder this for a moment. "We will stop now, then, and allow you to ponder in quiet so you may re-predict in the morning."

Selene silently cringed, but nodded none the less. "Yes, my lord."

the lord would get up, looking back at Locust, seeming a bit dumbfounded.

'... Well... Seems my father's horse has been avenged...' he'd say, the soldiers all moving around, getting ready to move away from the bloody battlefield which they once called their camp.

Nexion said:
Locust gave a confused glance. His father? He responded "im sorry but who?" Locust felt funny, he felt empty inside. He started to back up but he tripped on a corpse falling backwards with his syth falling into his chest. He glared at the crew of mercs he started to turn to a dust but before he died he grabbed the lords leg and completely fadded to dust. But Locust knew, he would return.
The fall caused Cutane to accidentally fire an arrow, it went in an arc, hopefully not killing anyone. After Locust died, she threw the cloak off her to reveal only ash. She managed to get herself up before saying "father's horse? What about the ash?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Locust reformed in fallen territory, which was weird he is still human, so he shouldn't be here. Locust saw a huge group of fallen so Locust hopped on a dead tree and observed the passing force.

@Rui

Selene was manhandled out of her cage, led to a tent which had been prepared for it. She grimaced at every hand that touched her, her pale skin merely going paler. She disappeared within it, the rest of the group setting up a camp.

@Nexion

Locust saw how those fallen were treating one of their own. Locust dropped down cut the tent. He looked at the fallen and said, "if you want to leave, come with me and hurry."

He heard someone coming towards the tent.

@Rui

Her head shot up.

"W-who's there?" She asked quietly, her hand reaching out blindly to find who was calling to her. "Please, get me out of here," she bit the inside of her cheek, "I can't see you..."

@Nexion

Locust drags the fallen out of the tent and hides them behind the tree he sat in. Locust then proceeded to kill the other fallen in the camp for enslaving one of their own, eventually he found himself in front of the fallen lord. Locust drew his syth and with the dark of night you could only see his eyes.

Selene listened to the slaughter with no pity. She patiently awaited her savior of the moment. What would come next? More slavery? More use? She closed her bandaged eyes.

Kill me.

@Nexion

Tonstad39 said:
The fall caused Cutane to accidentally fire an arrow, it went in an arc, hopefully not killing anyone. After Locust died, she threw the cloak off her to reveal only ash. She managed to get herself up before saying "father's horse? What about the ash?"
Leofric would come back soon later, looking around, seeing the ash and scythe in the ground.

'... Did I miss the party?' He'd ask, quite bewildered at the predicament.

Vorkaysus said:
Leofric would come back soon later, looking around, seeing the ash and scythe in the ground.
'... Did I miss the party?' He'd ask, quite bewildered at the predicament.
"Well, the weird cloak guy slain himself with his own syth if that's what you consider a party" Cutane said

'Well then...' he'd say, looking around, seeing if anything else happened.

'you know, never got your name... figured if i'm gonna get used to you bein' around then I might as well know it.' he'd ask her.

Rui said:
"Selene." She said quietly. "Selene Vale." She 'looked' up at him, folding her hands in her lap. "And you are?" The black blindfold stared back at him unblinkingly.
(I meant that to Tonstad, sorry, should've made that a reply to him, you're with your 'savior' Nexion xD )

Vorkaysus said:
'Well then...' he'd say, looking around, seeing if anything else happened.
'you know, never got your name... figured if i'm gonna get used to you bein' around then I might as well know it.' he'd ask her.
"The name's Cutane" Cutane said

'Apologies then... It's Leofric.' he'd say, making a slight nod.

'Now then, I believe you had a weapon...?' he'd ask

Vorkaysus said:
'Apologies then... It's Leofric.' he'd say, making a slight nod.
'Now then, I believe you had a weapon...?' he'd ask
"It was with my maiden skin, I don't know what your men did with it, biut it was with it" Cutane said as she walked towards the bloody camp

Vorkaysus said:
he'd point to it, then lead her to it
She walked over to the tent, looked inside and saw a knapsack, swords and a shackle with her maiden skin still attached to it. She then picked up he bow and quiver of arrows. After counting the amount of arrows in the quiver she strapped the quiver around her ribs and put the bow on her shoulderblade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back