• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Locust came back to the fallen he left behind the tree. He next down to her and said, " Allright, I delt with those fallen, do you have a place where you need to be?"

@Rui

Tonstad39 said:
She walked over to the tent, looked inside and saw a knapsack, swords and a shackle with her maiden skin still attached to it. She then picked up he bow and quiver of arrows. After counting the amount of arrows in the quiver she strapped the quiver around her ribs and put the bow on her shoulderblade.
Leofric would pick up a few things here and there for supplies, getting ready to move with the rest of the regiment.

'You know, Cutain... life as a hired blade ain't that bad... I mean-- pay's good, always got your friends covering you, keeping you company... And always meet someone knew along the way.' he'd say, seeming to relax a bit.

'Sounds like I may need a change in what I do.' The Lord from before would say

She was quiet.

"You don't know who I am, do you?" She asked calmly, her face inclining to 'look' at him. The black cloth of her blindfold was cold and unfeeling as it watched him.

@Nexion

Vorkaysus said:
Leofric would pick up a few things here and there for supplies, getting ready to move with the rest of the regiment.
'You know, Cutain... life as a hired blade ain't that bad... I mean-- pay's good, always got your friends covering you, keeping you company... And always meet someone knew along the way.' he'd say, seeming to relax a bit.

'Sounds like I may need a change in what I do.' The Lord from before would say
"Well Leofric, I have also grown to love your company as well." Cutain said as she followed Leofric

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
"Well Leofric, I have also grown to love your company as well." Cutain said as she followed Leofric
'Really now? Never had a woman compliment me... even a skeleton.' he'd reply

@Vorkaysus Cutane was suprised, so she said "you must've had a depressing comming of age!" As in the comming of age ceremonies of the Chåg, when one has reached 60 seasons, they are told enchanting words by the chief and/or priestess before they have someone (typically of the opposite sex) have sex before a blue flame so that the Goddess of war can bless them however way she sees fit.

Tonstad39 said:
@Vorkaysus Cutane was suprised, so she said "you must've had a depressing comming of age!" As in the comming of age ceremonies of the Chåg, when one has reached 60 seasons, they are told enchanting words by the chief and/or priestess before they have someone (typically of the opposite sex) have sex before a blue flame so that the Goddess of war can bless them however way she sees fit.
'... You could say that...' him remembering when he turned the age of 18 he would be slaughtering rebels and such in a Crusader armament.

'But no... I've never had the enjoyment or passion, whatever they call it...' he'd say.

Vorkaysus said:
'... You could say that...' him remembering when he turned the age of 18 he would be slaughtering rebels and such in a Crusader armament.
'But no... I've never had the enjoyment or passion, whatever they call it...' he'd say.
"Are you a virgin?" Cutaine asks with curiosity

Tonstad39 said:
"Are you a virgin?" Cutaine asks with curiosity
'Aye... That I am. You could say that combat is my woman, and coin the bond of marriage.' he'd say, the army burning the dead bodies, then forming ranks to march.

Vorkaysus said:
'Aye... That I am. You could say that combat is my woman, and coin the bond of marriage.' he'd say, the army burning the dead bodies, then forming ranks to march.
"So are kingdom warriors like raised to be soldiers or something like that" Cutane said as she walked towards Leofric's steed.

Tonstad39 said:
"So are kingdom warriors like raised to be soldiers or something like that" Cutane said as she walked towards Leofric's steed.
'They're called to battle... they can be trained if they wish it, but usually the people who send them to war train them... like my father who adopted me... Least I can say I was underage when I took my first life, merely saw ten winters and already I took up an axe and sent it into a marauder's skull... Somethin' wrong with being a virgin? Saving your first time for someone you'd love... not like that's my plan but, eh.' he'd say.

Vorkaysus said:
'They're called to battle... they can be trained if they wish it, but usually the people who send them to war train them... like my father who adopted me... Least I can say I was underage when I took my first life, merely saw ten winters and already I took up an axe and sent it into a marauder's skull... Somethin' wrong with being a virgin? Saving your first time for someone you'd love... not like that's my plan but, eh.' he'd say.
"This is all very strange to hear, because in my tribe, you loose your virginity at your comming of age ceremony before the goddess of war blesses them with skill in a certain trade, whether it be as a priest, a warrior or a fisher." Cutaine said as she mounted up behind the saddle to let Leofric get on.

'fishin' ain't for me... neither is healin'... Never was taught to read or write... never liked it after I learnt the art of war... What my father wanted me to do...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'you can take the horse, it's fine by me...' he'd say, taking its reins. 'i'll just lead him...'
"Thanks" Cutaine said as she moved up to the saddle as her tailbone caressed the rear end of it. Cutaine the told Leofric "Well it sounds like you've never had Çokla bless you yet!"

'who? and what does that mean...' he'd ask

'Pretty sure if it involves the satisfaction I get from killing someone and making money off of it, then I deserve it, I've killed probably an armies worth of men...' he'd say, smirking.

Vorkaysus said:
'who? and what does that mean...' he'd ask
'Pretty sure if it involves the satisfaction I get from killing someone and making money off of it, then I deserve it, I've killed probably an armies worth of men...' he'd say, smirking.
"Çhokla is the war goddess who blesses my tribe, what deity does the kingdom look to for blessing and/or warfare?" Cutaine asked as she put her feet in the stirrups

'We mainly look to just one... he though, needs peace... and because of all our differences, uses us as his 'paladins' in a way, to strike down those who would oppose him... because he knows the only way to peace, is through unity, and the only way to unity, is through war... We call him Reqeus...' he'd say, walking along with the marching army, looking at the surroundings.

'We believe he created this place, everything... the land, the trees, even us... and knows that we will strive to create more, thus, causing difference between all of us, and needed someone to unify... thus was created the Kingdom, his supporters, and you see how far he's gotten us... we started out west, and won the war for the middle... now he strive to unify north, east, and south...' he'd say, seeming to make a slight sigh, 'seems that he knows we all suffer sacrifices to do his will, and he has sorrow for that... he may be a god, but he gave us our own self-freedom, thus he knows that he can't control us all... Seems that even though god is good, he can't help everyone find happiness.'

Vorkaysus said:
'We mainly look to just one... he though, needs peace... and because of all our differences, uses us as his 'paladins' in a way, to strike down those who would oppose him... because he knows the only way to peace, is through unity, and the only way to unity, is through war... We call him Reqeus...' he'd say, walking along with the marching army, looking at the surroundings.
'We believe he created this place, everything... the land, the trees, even us... and knows that we will strive to create more, thus, causing difference between all of us, and needed someone to unify... thus was created the Kingdom, his supporters, and you see how far he's gotten us... we started out west, and won the war for the middle... now he strive to unify north, east, and south...' he'd say, seeming to make a slight sigh, 'seems that he knows we all suffer sacrifices to do his will, and he has sorrow for that... he may be a god, but he gave us our own self-freedom, thus he knows that he can't control us all... Seems that even though god is good, he can't help everyone find happiness.'
"This is why my tribe trusts Seven gods, putting all of your blessings With one, you expect them to guide your feelings and everything else, with many you understand that every diety has limits and thus you don't expect a whole lot out of them." Cutaine said thinking back to her old tribe, she sighed and drooped her skull on her hands, if she was living, she'd be crying.

Tonstad39 said:
"This is why my tribe trusts Seven gods, putting all of your blessings With one, you expect them to guide your feelings and everything else, with many you understand that every diety has limits and thus you don't expect a whole lot out of them." Cutaine said thinking back to her old tribe, she sighed and drooped her skull on her hands, if she was living, she'd be crying.
'... We all lost something.... but... What have the gods ever done for us but tell us what to do is my question.' he'd say

'Traditions, tasks, quests, sacrifices, punishments, all that... Why can't we do what we really want.... and not have to deal with it all.'

Vorkaysus said:
'... We all lost something.... but... What have the gods ever done for us but tell us what to do is my question.' he'd say
'Traditions, tasks, quests, sacrifices, punishments, all that... Why can't we do what we really want.... and not have to deal with it all.'
"That's nature, no god is responsible for how you feel, it's always you who ultimately decides what you do, gods are only a spiritual support and only do things when you either prey to them or if they feel that mortals need something" Cutaine explained as her voice got hoarser as she couldn't stop thinking about her old villaige.

Tonstad39 said:
"That's nature, no god is responsible for how you feel, it's always you who ultimately decides what you do, gods are only a spiritual support and only do things when you either prey to them or if they feel that mortals need something" Cutaine explained as her voice got hoarser as she couldn't stop thinking about her old villaige.
'something the matter?' he'd ask

Tonstad39 said:
"This discussion is making me home sick of my villaige, I know they're in the far west now, but I'm now missing my people"
he'd sigh, '... I get how you feel... the thing is, I don't got no place to go back to... no house or anything... no family, and all I got is my few friends here with me...' he'd say

Cutaine then said as she pulled her spine upright "and me" she then opened her arms (the chåg position of prayer) and said "yøltå , veilede dis krigerne til mie herøgar hjemby!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back