• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
'wait-- who ever mentioned sex....?' he'd ask, seeming to be a bit more hesitant
"You were talking about a living body & that's just where my mind went" Cutane said

Tonstad39 said:
"You were talking about a living body & that's just where my mind went" Cutane said
'well-- i meant... if it would make you happy-- i didn't mean to direct it to that...' he'd say

Vorkaysus said:
'well-- i meant... if it would make you happy-- i didn't mean to direct it to that...' he'd say
"I don't really know if I really want to go back to a living body, but I'll at the very least think about it" Cutaine said

Vorkaysus said:
'oh-- sorry...' he'd say, opening the door for her
The room is large and borders on luxurious with a balcony, a large sofa with brass fittings, a wooden dresser & a king size bed "This room is wonderful" Cutane said

Tonstad39 said:
The room is large and borders on luxurious with a balcony, a large sofa with brass fittings, a wooden dresser & a king size bed "This room is wonderful" Cutane said
He'd keep his head down a bit, staying silent

Vorkaysus said:
He'd keep his head down a bit, staying silent
Cutaine slumped on the sofa & proceeded to move around, massaging her vertebrae thus producing an audible crackling sound akin to cracking knuckles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
"
"Oh this feels good" Cutane said as she continued to message her bones
'uhm... i'm not sure how to respond to that...' he'd say, setting his sword to lean against the wall

Vorkaysus said:
'uhm... i'm not sure how to respond to that...' he'd say, setting his sword to lean against the wall
"Sorry if I'm wielding you out" Cutane said as she draped her arm over the side of the couch

Tonstad39 said:
"Sorry if I'm wielding you out" Cutane said as she draped her arm over the side of the couch
'no, it's fine... just not sure what I should do or.... what I should say.' he'd respond

Vorkaysus said:
'no, it's fine... just not sure what I should do or.... what I should say.' he'd respond
"Nothing really" Cutane said while trying rub underneath her shoulderblades.

Vorkaysus said:
'not at all...' he'd say
She turned around, got up from the couch, walked towards the bed and got under the sheets continuing to stretch while occasionally bumping Leofric.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonstad39 said:
She turned around, got up from the couch, walked towards the bed and got under the sheets continuing to stretch while occasionally bumping Leofric.
he'd close his eyes, trying to go to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back