• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

Vorkaysus said:
'do that and you'll make have the men here piss themselves...' he'd say, his men laughing, the soldiers looking over to him, and then to her.
'I've been fighting for everyone but your side, pretty lass... and I've seen how you do things... I've seen much war, because it's all I'm good for.' he'd say.
"If your curious, 151 seasons ago, I was a priestess of my tribe untill the kingdom attacked my villaige and murdered me in the process." Cutane said

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorkaysus said:
'... Were there Crusaders at the battle?' he'd ask.
"Are crusaders the ones with a coat of arms on their armor?" Cutane asked not knowing how the kingdom's army works

'They bear the coat of arms, yes, only them... the rest only bear the colors... Only Crusaders and the King and his personal guards bear the coat of arms...' he'd say, looking out towards the hills.

Vorkaysus said:
'They bear the coat of arms, yes, only them... the rest only bear the colors... Only Crusaders and the King and his personal guards bear the coat of arms...' he'd say, looking out towards the hills.
"so, would you happen to know if my tribe is still around, I was Chåg & lived in the northern faction, now I obviously serve the southern faction." She said

'no... i'm afraid not... maybe in the far western reaches of those lands, that's where most tribes fled...' he'd say.

Vorkaysus said:
'no... i'm afraid not... maybe in the far western reaches of those lands, that's where most tribes fled...' he'd say.
Cutane's jaw dropped as in the mythology of the Chåg, the far west was where the world ended as the far west was where the world ended and where the ocean began "They were shoved to the end of the world" Cutane said with a sigh

Vorkaysus said:
he'd laugh 'no, I mean... to the western borders of your lands...' he'd say
"Oh" Cutane said with reassurance "So, when we meet again, would you still recognize me without this skin?"

Vorkaysus said:
'I may recognize you with your voice of yours but-- otherwise... maybe not.' he'd say.
"So where are we going?" Cutane asked

Vorkaysus said:
'The southern border, I told you this...' the lord would say to her
"Oh yeah" Cutane said as she sighed hoping she didn't have to confront the person who she stole the horse from.

Tonstad39 said:
"Oh yeah" Cutane said as she sighed hoping she didn't have to confront the person who she stole the horse from.
After a couple hours the soldiers would stop, setting up camp, Leofric helping her to his own tent, 'I don't plan on letting you escape, and all these dimwits they call 'King's Men' wont keep an eye on you and intimidate you enough that you'll want to stay put... So I will...' He'd say, taking off his helmet and armor, putting it aside, laying down on a cot by the one on the other side of the tent for her, having her shackles tied to his wrist

Vorkaysus said:
After a couple hours the soldiers would stop, setting up camp, Leofric helping her to his own tent, 'I don't plan on letting you escape, and all these dimwits they call 'King's Men' wont keep an eye on you and intimidate you enough that you'll want to stay put... So I will...' He'd say, taking off his helmet and armor, putting it aside, laying down on a cot by the one on the other side of the tent for her, having her shackles tied to his wrist
"I'm already deceased so I don't really need to rest, but thanks for the hospitality" Cutane said

'Suit yourself... Just know I won't hesitate to kill you wth this sword by my side of you even make one move that suggests you want to escape...' He'd say, smirking devilishly as he'd lean back, closing his eyes

Vorkaysus said:
'Suit yourself... Just know I won't hesitate to kill you wth this sword by my side of you even make one move that suggests you want to escape...' He'd say, smirking devilishly as he'd lean back, closing his eyes
Thinking he was asleep, Cutaine took off the maiden dress and then the skin, leaving her skeletal being exposed to the elements with the acception of the part in shackles (whitch I'm assuming is the ankle)

(Hands) 'try and slip out of those and I get to see what the headless horseman looks like...' He'd say, his eyes still closed.

Vorkaysus said:
(Hands) 'try and slip out of those and I get to see what the headless horseman looks like...' He'd say, his eyes still closed.
Surprised, Cutane laid down next to him, not wanting to cause a big disturbance and to have more mortals after her and on her case.

Vorkaysus said:
He'd seem to be asleep, not moving, and seeming at peace.
If she was still mortal, Cutaine would be asleep, but now that it looked as though Leofric is asleep, it started to become more tempting to drape limp skin over the hand eventually causing the shackles to simply fall off, but with every snore, she became more hesitant in doing it, as she didn't want to wake him in escaping.

Tonstad39 said:
If she was still mortal, Cutaine would be asleep, but now that it looked as though Leofric is asleep, it started to become more tempting to drape limp skin over the hand eventually causing the shackles to simply fall off, but with every snore, she became more hesitant in doing it, as she didn't want to wake him in escaping.
His one hand by the sword would seem to twitch a bit each time she made a movement, no noises outside but a few soldiers still awake, moving around the camp.

Vorkaysus said:
His one hand by the sword would seem to twitch a bit each time she made a movement, no noises outside but a few soldiers still awake, moving around the camp.
Seeing the twitch, Cutane decided to lie down next to him Untill he awoke next morning.

Tonstad39 said:
Seeing the twitch, Cutane decided to lie down next to him Untill he awoke next morning.
he'd wake up the next morning, looking over at her skeletal form, 'In about six more days we should be at the border...' he'd say, getting up and untying the rope on his wrist, then getting on his armor

Vorkaysus said:
he'd wake up the next morning, looking over at her skeletal form, 'In about six more days we should be at the border...' he'd say, getting up and untying the rope on his wrist, then getting on his armor
'I'm still not gonna escape' Cutane thought as she was still in shackles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back