• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Old Age of Avaria

'... Don't worry, you'll get your chance... one day.' he'd say to her, looking over to the opening of the tent, 'I trust you don't need anything more?' he'd ask her

Vorkaysus said:
'... Don't worry, you'll get your chance... one day.' he'd say to her, looking over to the opening of the tent, 'I trust you don't need anything more?' he'd ask her
"Wait, y-you can read minds" Cutane said with a hint of suprise (the post said she THOUGHT)

(and the character sheet said he's cunning, plus it's kinda obvious they're going to think 'I need to get out of here' or 'I need to find a way out of here')

"nah, just smart.... been captured myself a couple of times... not fun.' he'd say, chuckling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorkaysus said:
(and the character sheet said he's cunning, plus it's kinda obvious they're going to think 'I need to get out of here' or 'I need to find a way out of here')
"nah, just smart.... been captured myself a couple of times... not fun.' he'd say, chuckling.
"I get you" she said as she followed him

Vorkaysus said:
once outside, the soldiers would seem to all look to her, a few grabbing their weapons
"Oh you people act like you've never seen fallen before!" Cutane said

Tonstad39 said:
"Oh you people act like you've never seen fallen before!" Cutane said
he'd chuckle, 'most of them never have... These men either are used to fighting other men, or are just put in armor and handed a weapon, trained, and then told to kill... never been in a battle yet, even.' he'd whisper to her.

'she needs bonds instead of these shackles.... she'll slip out.' he'd say to one of them, the man nodding and going to get some rope.

Vorkaysus said:
he'd chuckle, 'most of them never have... These men either are used to fighting other men, or are just put in armor and handed a weapon, trained, and then told to kill... never been in a battle yet, even.' he'd whisper to her.
'she needs bonds instead of these shackles.... she'll slip out.' he'd say to one of them, the man nodding and going to get some rope.
"Whoah whoah where's he going?" Cutane asked

'he's going to get rope to make sure you don't get out of those shackles... it's obvious you're not a revenant, being a skeleton... usually they actually seem human, just with the fiery-eyes thing...' he'd say.

Vorkaysus said:
'he's going to get rope to make sure you don't get out of those shackles... it's obvious you're not a revenant, being a skeleton... usually they actually seem human, just with the fiery-eyes thing...' he'd say.
"I'm actually one of few fallen that didn't want to be revenant, because when your nothing but bones, you can sneak into more places, assume other skins & slump on the ground like a rotten corpse" Cutane said as she subtly slipped her hands out of the skin, but didn't run away so they'd hopefully think she was still bound.

Vorkaysus said:
He'd jerk his hand away, glaring at her
(Want to just go to later that night so the raid can sequence?)
Cutaine, though still in her bounds started to walk slowly past him while letting him savor her empty eye sockets before running away from the camp.

Tonstad39 said:
Cutaine, though still in her bounds started to walk slowly past him while letting him savor her empty eye sockets before running away from the camp.
a horseman would ride past her, slamming her down with his shield, turning his horse and dismounting, the lord with the sugarloaf helmet looking down at her; 'I wonder if she forgot about me... And the fact that I have a horse...' He'd say, the men laughing

Vorkaysus said:
a horseman would ride past her, slamming her down with his shield, turning his horse and dismounting, the lord with the sugarloaf helmet looking down at her; 'I wonder if she forgot about me... And the fact that I have a horse...' He'd say, the men laughing
Cutane ran into the shield and fell to the ground before saying "OW! I'm surprised my skull didn't come off!"

He'd grab her ropes, pulling her up, taking the reins of his horse and leading both back to the camp, the soldiers preparing to march again, and after a day's worth of March again they'd be camped out once again, in the fields, trees surrounding them.

Vorkaysus said:
He'd grab her ropes, pulling her up, taking the reins of his horse and leading both back to the camp, the soldiers preparing to march again, and after a day's worth of March again they'd be camped out once again, in the fields, trees surrounding them.
"I see you're not scared of death like me, that's what I respect about you mortals" Cutaine said as she was okay with going with him on horseback, they could use her services and just so long as she told the God of death

Leofric would chuckle, eating a bean-and-beef stew by a campfire with his followers, 'keep talking like that and we may just get used to you...' He'd say, the others chuckling, him looking over to the side, seeing a corpse with an arrow in his chest laying on the ground, one of the sentries who was watching the camp.

Vorkaysus said:
Leofric would chuckle, eating a bean-and-beef stew by a campfire with his followers, 'keep talking like that and we may just get used to you...' He'd say, the others chuckling, him looking over to the side, seeing a corpse with an arrow in his chest laying on the ground, one of the sentries who was watching the camp.
after seeing the sentry corpse, Cutan said "Well, looks like he signed up for the south legen!"

His companions would all glance at it, looking back to him and nodding, all of them slowly getting up with their weapons. 'Wake them all up, don't yell, they'll spring on us...' He'd say to them.

Vorkaysus said:
His companions would all glance at it, looking back to him and nodding, all of them slowly getting up with their weapons. 'Wake them all up, don't yell, they'll spring on us...' He'd say to them.
Cutaine was powerless, she could escape now, but she enjoyed the Mercenary's company.

The mercenaries would go throughout the camp, telling the soldiers to get up and ready, after about 15 minutes the rebels would finally realize what they were doing, charging out of the trees, telling and shooting arrows into the camp, Leofric running to Cutain, taking her arm and pulling her away from the battle with his companions behind him.

'alright, we need to push through their ranks... Then get em' from the back.' The men nodding as the rebels would be about to collide with the camp, only to meet a shield wall with spears and pikes lowered, impaling themselves, but nonetheless continuing the assault

Locust sat in his tree with the rebels all around him. He did not care about the dispute between them, all he cared about was freeing the prisoners. As he lept down two guards died in front of him. Locust looked at the band of mercenarys as he said "you will be working for me for the time", as someone got up in protest Locust threw a short sword in his skull. Any objections?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back