• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

Takes his glasses off to clean them looks way better that way "oh where do you live maybe i could pick you up if you want to hang out sometime"

@ScarlettRose16

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd stop playing, and get up. After putting my guitar away, I'd walk into the bathroom and check my bruises in the mirror. "I thought Gene wasn't moving here...."

"I actually just live across the street from you, and I would love to hang out sometime, if not now honestly." she says with a shrug and taking another bite of her apple.

@FrostRaven

Otakubeats said:
I'd stop playing, and get up. After putting my guitar away, I'd walk into the bathroom and check my bruises in the mirror. "I thought Gene wasn't moving here...."
Jack hears someone talking he heads towards the voice until he reaches the bathroom and knocks on the wall shoving another knife full of ice cream in his mouth.

RevenantHusky said:
Jack hears someone talking he heads towards the voice until he reaches the bathroom and knocks on the wall shoving another knife full of ice cream in his mouth.
I'd yell startled, falling over and knocking several things over. "The heck?!"

RevenantHusky said:
"Hey" I say with a mouth full of Ice cream, "You alright, dude" I say with sarcasm in my voice.
"U-uh......." Noticing the knife I'd immediately pale. "You're with gene aren't you?" Id back up.

"sure nows good" bites apple "oh I have something really cool that i made, just follow me" walks into garage.

She jumps off the counter and follows him into his garage looking around in the darkness, waiting for a light to go on.

@FrostRaven

Turns on light And pulls off a white sheet of what looks like a table. "Ta Da its a digital foosball game, I made it myself out of a tv table, lots of programing and other stuff. yes it might look strange but this was hand crafted by me"

She walks up to the machine, a look of amazement on her face. "This is so cool" she say running her fingers over the digital foosball table.

@FrostRaven

RevenantHusky said:
"Gene... Simmons is the only Gene I know of bro" I reply snarkly. I then notice some bruises "the hell"
"J-Just leave me alone....OK?" I'd cover the bruises afraid.

"took me five years to get everything perfect and the only thing that needs to be perfected it the design" he said as he watched her look at it

RevenantHusky said:
"If someone's beating you I can take care of it for a price" I say truthfully.
I'd shake my head. "It's just highschool bullying, it's not that big a deal... Why are you in my house anyway?"

Alister turns it on plays with aubrey but loses track of time and by the time they finish it is dark "wow we played for that long? here i guess you can stay for the night" goes to get pillows and blankets "you can sleep in my bed tonight, and don't worry about me"

@ScarlettRose16

"I can seriously just sleep in your brothers room or on the couch" she says after they finished playing. It was a lot of fun to her but now she was pretty much exhausted. "And dont tell me not to worry because Im always going to worry no matter what."

@FrostRaven

"i guess you can sleep in his room, And when ever your around my family you are always welcome here" Alister walks up to her and hugs her "good night, oh and his room is the second one on the left mine will be the first one on the right if you need me" walks upstairs into his room

"Okay that sounds good" she says following him up the steps and about to go into the brothers room but turns to him. "I.....never mind....good night" she says figuring she didn't want to be a bother to him.

@FrostRaven

Leah Marcus

enhanced-28693-1423759180-16.jpg

Leah slammed the car door of her brother's beat up 60's Mustang rather loudly and looked up at their new house. It was already dark, but she could tell that the house was a bland beige color just waiting for some paint.

"Hm," she said thoughtfully," maybe later we can add a bit of color."

She jogged up to the front porch and pulled out her new key that already jangled with multiple keychains. When she got the door open, she immediately ran up the stairs, her suitcase banging against the stairs loudly. Nearly everything she did was loud. Once she reached one of the two bedrooms, she smiled and began planning where she'd put everything. This place was much better than the terrible apartment she and her brother had shared before now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back