• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

Rose stood up straight and smiled at the boy for a moment. She blushed lightly, 'Alister... What a nice name.' She thought and shook her head lightly. "The name is Rose... It's nice to meet you." She said and stared at his guitar for a moment, "You play nicely." She said on accident, not meaning to say a word then. She covered her mouth and looked around, trying to not make eye contact.

@FrostRaven

She ran by the two talking it was now nearly school time she was going to be late. "oh oh no" she mumbled very worried. "im going to be late" she mumbled again.

Leo

Leo jumped out of his bed, literally, and landed on the floor with a thud. It was his first day of school and he couldn't wait. He sprinted out his room and into his sister's. And pushed the sleeping girl a few times to wake her up.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be late!" He shouted as he ran back to his room to get changed.

Lily

After being pushed off her matress Lily sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes. The high screech of her younger brother woke her up properly and she picked herself up.

"Okay..okay" she mumbled and she brushed her hair and got ready.

"Leo, I'm leaving." She said as she opened the door and walked out.

Leo

"Don't leave without me." Leo groaned as he followed his sister out. He remembered his dad telling him the school was straight down the road, so he sprinted off in that direction bumping into a girl and boy talking to each other.

"Sorry!" He shouted but he couldn't stop.

Lily

"Leo!" Lily called after him in annoyance. She locked the door and walked along the path and approached the two talking.

"I'm so sorry." She said to them. "He's just a bit excitable."

@FrostRaven

She finally woke up and just made herself look decent before exiting the room and not seeing Alister anywhere. She heard talking and went towards the noise. "Hey Alister, morning" she said to him at first not recognizing the other girl.

@FrostRaven @PixieDusts

(Sry I'm at school)

"What do you mean by special?" Rose asked with a sweet smile. she looked around and squeaked again as she heard people. She wasn't used to so many people, and just wanted to see who was playing the guitar. She got hit by someone and fell back on her butt, rubbing it lightly. "Oww.." She said, her eyes flickering a hint of red and fading back to her normal color. She pushed herself up and shook her head, looking at the boy with a blur. For a moment she was dizzy and then another voice came, "Um... Alister, I can see you're busy... I'll let you go!" She said as she took off running back to her house. She grabbed her bag from the car and jumped on her motorcycle, listening to it roar as she got ready for school.

@FrostRaven @ScarlettRose16

NEAR----- @NightSky

"I agree," Yooranus nodded before walking back inside with her cat without another word.

"That's Demeter. And the girl is Yooranus," said her brother. "I'm Saturn." He walked back inside but left the door open as an invitation for Leah to enter. "Leave it open after you come in." The twins liked to have the door of their home open, it gave them a sense of being connected to their surroundings.

The living room wasn't complete, there were still many boxes scattered around. What was unpacked were a few couches and a wooden dining table. A large oriental rug decorated the wood floor, it complimented the soft and pastel colors of the furniture and walls. There was an easel and a stool next to a window, and none of the windows had curtains as they let sunlight drench the room. There was no television, instead there was a bookshelf that covered a whole wall. It wasn't complete, it had only been filled halfway but it was apparent that many more books were to come due to many large, opened boxes labeled "BOOKS" sitting in front of it. They seemed to have a surplus of plants, most of the duo's time yesterday had been spent setting them up. There was so much greenery, their living room was reminiscent of a forest. There were a few cat trees spread around, some occupied by multiple cats. Other cats were lounging or padding around the house, there was about nine of them in total though some were out of view.

Yooranus placed Demeter on one of the cat trees that was being partially occupied by an elderly calico. "Make yourself at home," she smiled, turning back to Leah. Saturn sat back down in front of his easel and resumed his work. "Did you just move in too?" He asked, picking up his paintbrush.

@Smoaki

Last edited by a moderator:
Leah Marcus

proxy.php

Leah smiled appreciatively at them both in turn and stepped inside. She looked around the living room curiously before turning to the cat tower and petting the elderly tabby gently. She loved cats, their want to be always exploring and be their own people she felt was reminiscent of her own wishes.

"Yeah, my older brother and I just moved in. I'm sure you'll meet him sometime soon, but he's a bit slow most mornings," she responded to Saturn's question.

She chuckled lightheartedly as she looked over the many books curiously.

"Have you guys visited many countries?" Leah asked, noticing that most of the books weren't in English and were antique-looking.

Mentioned: @tinygrassisdreaming

The door would open as a small Husky ran out of the house, a leash attached to it's collar. it would run to the girl onto the motorbike, barking at her timidly as Laurence chased after it. @PixieDusts

Rose jumped at the dog and got off the bike. She stared at it for a moment before she knelt down and tried petting it. Rose was great with animals. She grew up with them all her life. Dylan was not on the other hand. She smiled softly, "Hey you..." She said and giggled, "You're beautiful."

@Otakubeats

PixieDusts said:
Rose jumped at the dog and got off the bike. She stared at it for a moment before she knelt down and tried petting it. Rose was great with animals. She grew up with them all her life. Dylan was not on the other hand. She smiled softly, "Hey you..." She said and giggled, "You're beautiful."
@Otakubeats
Laurence would run up panting, "Ciel....you...know better..." Noticing the girl, he turned pink. "S-sorry! Ciel, sorta took off when I was getting ready for school."

Rose looked up and smiled at the young girl. She shook her head, "No need to apologies." She said and pointed to the girls house. 'I wonder if she obeys...' Rose thought as she looked at Ciel. "Ciel! House!" She giggled lightly, not knowing what the husky would do.

@Otakubeats

"Yeah probably." She says grabbing her bag and looking at him for a second before glancing away. "I'm guessing we're walking?" She says.

@FrostRaven

PixieDusts said:
Rose looked up and smiled at the young girl. She shook her head, "No need to apologies." She said and pointed to the girls house. 'I wonder if she obeys...' Rose thought as she looked at Ciel. "Ciel! House!" She giggled lightly, not knowing what the husky would do.
@Otakubeats
The husky simply leapt on it's owner, sending the boy onto the ground. "Ack! Ciel!!"

Alister passed Laurence and saw that Ciel was on top of him he sighs " you really need to give her obedience training Laurence" Alister said as he pulled her off.

(act like we know each other?)

@Otakubeats

FrostRaven said:
Alister passed Laurence and saw that Ciel was on top of him he sighs " you really need to give her obedience training Laurence" Alister said as he pulled her off.
(act like we know each other?)

@Otakubeats
(sure.) "it's not my fault! Anytime I discipline her my mom just shows up, and thinks I'm being too hard on her." He faked a pout at his friend.

FrostRaven said:
Laughs"here " pulls him up and dusts him off "you need to teach that dog"
"I know." He'd take ciel home returning with his bag, "Ready to go back to prison?" Laurence would refer to school.

"Hey" she says with a smile. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite" she says seeing that he was nervous. "Alister, later I would like to talk to you about something" she says with a smile as if it was nothing. She still liked him and she might as well tell him, there was no point in keeping it a secret. She didn't want to be one of those girls in the story where she doesn't tell the guy and the guy moves into someone else thinking she had nothing for him.

@FrostRaven @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back