• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

Leo

"You made it?" Leo's mouth turned into a perfect 'O'. "That's awesome!" He grinned widely. He looked closely at the drone, it looked very complicated.

"Does it have a name?" He asked.

@FrostRaven

walking by she sung quitly to herself . it was he r charictors song in the play . when she reached her house she just sat on a swing rehersing her song.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose once again squeaked at the voices. "H-hi!" She yelled at Alister and fell back on her butt. She shook her head and sat up, looking up at ll of them because, being how short she was, she was shorter than many people.

@FrostRaven @NightSky @lostsoul

Rose blushed darkly. She stared up into the boy's eyes and nodded lightly, standing up straight. "Y-yeah... No need to worry about me." She said softly and laughed lightly as well. Her smile faded as did the sun as it hid behind the clouds.

@NightSky

Leo

"Okay if you say so." He said and shrugged turning back to the boy with the drone and looking up at him smiling brightly.

@FrostRaven

Leo

"Really?" Leo sat down next to him cross legged. "You're really amazing." He said wide eyed.

Lily

After searching the entire yard and no sign of Leo, Lily started to worry a bit. She walked out onto the path looking up and down. In the distance she saw a small boy sat on the path. She sighed in relief and walked over.

"Leo you had me worried." She said then looked over at the people he was with. "I'm sorry if he was bothering you."

@FrostRaven @PixieDusts

"you don't need to say that"Alister looks up to see a girl coming "No he actualy was great" Alister gets up "My names Alister" Takes off glasses and looks way more handsome.

PixieDusts said:
Rose once again squeaked at the voices. "H-hi!" She yelled at Alister and fell back on her butt. She shook her head and sat up, looking up at ll of them because, being how short she was, she was shorter than many people.
@FrostRaven @NightSky @lostsoul
" who is this chick, and where can I get one~" devon asks. " this one is so cute." she says pointing at rose

Lily

"Wow.. Well that's a first, he's not usually this good." Lily said while ruffling Leo's hair despite him trying to stop her.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled. "I'm Lily and this is my brother Leo."

Leo

"Lily, you should've seen it." He said as his eyes lit up. "Alister has this awesome flying thing that he made himself and it goes.. Vroooom." Leo said as he ran around in circles like the drone did.

Lily

Lily shook her head.

"Sorry he's a little hyper." She said watching her brother run around in circles till he got dizzy and fell over.

@FrostRaven

Alister laughs" if he's interested in something he'll be good, I underwent his stage so i understand"

Lily

Lily nodded smiling at her brother.

"Thanks for keeping him occupied. Maybe I'll see you around?" She said looking at Alister.

@FrostRaven

Leo

Leo waves to Alister as they walk back to the house. "Byeeee!" He shouted before he ran into their house to go find some food.

Lily

Lily walked inside closely behind Leo and sat down at the table while eating a packet of Pringles. She had only met a couple people from the neighborhood but hoped most of the people here were just as nice.

Alister looked at the time "Its still afternoon,hmm maybe Aubrey would like to go to the mall" he pulled out his phone "hey Aubrey want to got to the mall" he texted her

@ScarlettRose16

FrostRaven said:
Alister looked at the time "Its still afternoon,hmm maybe Aubrey would like to go to the mall" he pulled out his phone "hey Aubrey want to got to the mall" he texted her
@ScarlettRose16
Laurence would appear in front of Alister, hanging upside from a branch. "Sup."

"I hate the mall but if you want to go, I'll go with you" she texts back.

@FrostRaven

Alister:

sighs "do i need to handle this guy for you" he says as he crosses his armes and hears a car parking behind him but ignores it

Jax:

Jax finally got to the new house getting home from Iraq he parked his car across the street and saw his little brother taking to someone in a tree. he walked up behind him and over heard him say "do i need to handle this guy for you" Jax then said "who's bothering you Alister"

Alister:

turns to see Jax and eyes widen "JAX!" hugs him "when did you get back i thought you weren't getting home till next week"

Jax:

he laughs "i would never miss your battle box tournament, told the man in charge about how smart you were and what was going down and he asked some people and they let me go" turns to the kid in the tree "so who's bothering you?

@Otakubeats

Ash sat, on the porch outside her house. She sighed lifting her phone to her ear, she had punched in her sister number and was waiting for her to pick up. "Ya, its your sister. Call me back when you can." Ash said to the phone when it went to voicemail. She sighed, garbed her keys off her counter she went out and started her car.

Ren was walking around the town to get a feel of the neighborhood. He used his walking stick to make sure he was on the sidewalk. However after about an hour of exploring he had somehow lost himself. These were the times being blind was the worst.

"Oh dear..." he said quietly to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back