• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

Alister turned around to see someone with a stick with a red tip. "must be blind he thought" he walked over to him and said "do you need help?"

@SKUsagi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing a voice Ren smiled and tried to turn to the direction of the voice.

"Ah... Young man, could you help me find my way back home please?" he asked politely

@FrostRaven

"would love to whats your address" he took his arm. after he told me I walked him there, but on the way I asked "where you born blind or how did it get to you?"

"It should be house number 112" he said smiling. The boy was quite caring and he had hoped most of the people here was at least half as kind.

"I was born with it. Blindness may be a hindrance but there are many other ways to enjoy life don't you think?"

@FrostRaven

"yes i do, watch your step up, I have studied this and it shows when one sense is deprived the other senses are increased" he helped the blind man up the steps

Ren slowly walked up the steps and smiled

"If only other people shared the same view and you and I" he said solemnly. "My name is Ren, Ill be the new music teacher at the local school starting in a few days" he said extending his hand

@FrostRaven

"Oh there is a saying I'm my mind, There are many things that can bring people together, but music is the greatest of them all" he takes his hand and walks him inside.

Ren smiled cheerfully, "I would love to have you come! And bring your friends too, it gets quite lonely sometimes"

He walked over to his chair and sat down, "Thank you again, im sure you had things youd rather do than help a blind man"

sh sat outside under a cherry blossom tree wondering how to make some freinds here. She was too shy to just walk up to someone . she sighed going back to reaading her book.

Rose had been running up and down the street. Her chest pounding and her heart felt as if it was going to pop out of her chest. She sat on the side of the road, breathing heavily and shook her head in pain. She stood up and leaned against a post, she waited for someone to come around, but as she did, she looked around her to make sure no one was around. She opened her mouth seeing no one, and began to sing a simple melody, Greensleeves.

@Aanyone!!

Ren heard a melody from outside that interested him.

"Excuse me for a second..." he said going outside the door with his walking cane. The sound getting louder and louder however he could not pinpoint where the voice was coming from.

"Hello?" he called out wondering who it was.

((IDK if @FrostRaven is here xD ))

@PixieDusts

Ash drove down the road, stopping at Rose. And she rolled her eyes, she always had to show off, that is the one thing she hated about her sister. She leaned over opening the passenger door. "I called you," she yelled, knowing her sister could hear her.

@PixieDusts

Rose heard someone say something and the melody stopped. She looked at the ground and let out a sigh, 'Please say they didn't hear me!' She told herself and mentally hit herself upside the head. The short girl swung around to look up at a boy. "H-h-hey.." She said nervously and looked down, as she freaked out. Rose heard Ash and moved away freakishly. "Phone's at school..." She looked away at the boy and then at Ash. SHe heard another voice and dropped to the floor. 'So many people!' She thought and shook her head again.

@Betweengoodandevil @TheAnimeRabbit @SKUsagi

"Are you all right?" he asked trying to pinpoint where she was, "Forgive me I can't see you but your voice was wonderful!" he complimented tapping his walking stick. He soon realized there was more people around.

"Ah! Where are my manners, my name is Ren Watkins... I'll be teaching music at the school in a few days" he said smiling kindly.

@Betweengoodandevil @TheAnimeRabbit @PixieDusts

Rose smiled and stood up, "I'm perfectly fine... Thank you." She said softly and stood up, looking at the boy. She smiled softly and began to speak, "I'm Rose. And trust me, my voice, is horrible." She giggled lightly, "Oh! You're going to be teaching music?!" She asked excitedly, trying her hardest to ignore her sister. At first, Rose was shy. Not like her sister would ever know, she knows barely anything about Rose. Rose jumped up and down and ran over to the man, "I guess we'll talk later. I'll see you around." She smiled lightly before realizing what she had said. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude..." She walked to the car and sighed. "Talk to you guys later!!"

@Betweengoodandevil @SKUsagi

Around---
@TheAnimeRabbit (Was talking to, but now is leaving...)

Ren smiled at the girl's antics.

"If any of you would like I'll be brewing some nice tea... Would anyone like some?" he asked qucikly, Life alone was quite lonely and he did want to hear the girl's voice again.

"I also have some sandwiches if you're hungry." he added on

"Come in and make yourselves comfortable..." he said heading towards his kitchen to bring out some earl grey tea, sugar cookies, and an assortment of sandwiches. He took his walking cane and tried to find his seat. It took him a minute or two but eventually he found it.

Ash shrugged taking in hid home. It was quite roomy, she has a few instruments still in there boxes at home. "do you need any help, sir?" She asks standing by the door not wanting to intrude his fine hom

@SKUsagi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back