• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
Natsu bites down on Lea's incoming hand and continues flying, slamming his skull into hers.

"Its... Unsettling. But you don't act like a bloodthirsty demon, so I don't see why I should think differently about you."

@Flame Demon

Lea falls back, but gets back up again "Okay, flame brain" she says and charges at him, not using magic this time "Then I'll do this the hard way!" she says and knees him against his ribs.

"Maybe the fact I'm part demon" Sakura says and she sighs "Anyway about my ice magic, I can make any animal I want, but objects are still a bit hard" she says and tries making a hammer, but only half of it comes.

@Midnight Phantom

Lea grabs his arms and she asks "If you get me killed one day I'm gonna haunt you forever" she says, annoyed he only aimed for her head.

Sakura nods slightly and she tries again, only this time the hammer is smaller, but complete "I might need to work on that, my concentration isn't really that good" she says rubbing the back of her head.

@Midnight Phantom

"I will if you keep hitting me on the head" Lea says blocking his kick with her arm "I think this is going to end in a draw again" she mumbles.

Sakura sits down "Any tips in how to get my concentration up?" she asks.

Lea keeps herself stand and she grabs his wrist trowing him against a wall.

Sakura nods slightly qnd she says "But that might take a while", she makes a cat and picks it up "See this goes a lot easier"

(The Gruvia shipper in me is silently judging Sakura)

Evie closes her eyes and goes back into the meditation stance. "One more attempt. You. Got. This" the dream Mage closes her eyes as the magic circle begins to form underneath her. A streak of pink hair appears as she meditates.

Evie mutters something as she meditates "nightmare scape... Nightmare scape..." She continues to repeat the phrase. More pink streaks appear as the magic circle slowly forms. "Spirits of nightmare..." She mutters the phrase loud enough for anyone watching to hear.

More of her green hair turns pink, the magic circle nearing completion. "Spirits of nightmare... Lend me the power" her green hair was now half pink. A strong magic aura coming off her as the magic circle begins it's second layer.

Falzar reaches out to stop Evie, but fears the side effects of interrupting the ritual. The demon merely shakes in his sandals form behind a tree.

"Nightmare scape.... Lend me... The power..." Her hair was almost completely the color of Valentine's. She opens her eyes, still looking down. One eye was the same color as always, the other was the same color as Valentines. "Nightmare spirits... Take... Over" she mutters, the magic circle slowly starting to glow.

The sudden movement shocks Evie, causing the magic circle to vanish. She falls backwards, the pink in her hair returning to green and her eyes return to normal color. "DAMMIT!" She slams a fist into the ground, not knowing what caused her to fall out. "So close" she mutters closing her eyes.

"I'm fine... Just... Failed the spell again." She mumbles, putting a hand over her eye. She sits up and looks at Falzar. "How long were you watching. What happened to my body." She asks, curious about what was happening.

"Your hair started turning pink. You started to look a lot like Valentine. I couldn't just sit by anymore. Don't become like her, please."

Falzar shakes a bit and places his forehead on Evie's shoulder. He didn't want to lose the person closest to him.

Evie looks at Falzar and sighs. "I'm sorry... I decided to attempt a lost dreamscape... actually more of a nightmare scape... spell. It lets the user combine with a nightmare for a short period of time. I guess it was stupid to attempt. Sorry" She looks down, staring at the ground around her.

"Even if it would make you strong, its not worth becoming a monster. Leave that to me."

Falzar raises his head shakily and wraps his arms around Evie.

(I hate that pairing, Juvia would fit Lyon better)

Lea manages to dodge and she kicks him against his leg, since Natsu could eat her flames she'd have to use as less magic as she could.

Sakura smiles a little "I guess so" she says and gets up looking at him "I'll try to work on it" she says.

Natsu jumps back before the kick can be landed, and pulls his fist back for one good punch.

"HAAAAAAAaahhh..."

The Dragon Slayer suddenly falls back and clutches his stomach.

"Sooo... hungry..."

"I guess my work here is done then."

@Flame Demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back