• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Should we Stray Away from Canon (Like w/ leaders and characters)

• Stay Close to Canon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only have some Overlap with Canon

• Stay Away from Canon

• Total voters
"Really? Wanna call it a draw again?" Lea asks as she starts laughing at her brother.

"We could always go on a mission" Sakura says and she looks at him "Unless you want to go back to the guild"

@Midnight Phantom

"Alright, it's a draw, let's go ask Mira if she has something to eat for you" Lea says and she pulls him up.

Sakura nods "I'll go ask someone else then" she says and smiles at him.

@Midnight Phantom

"I'm sorry... I promise I won't try it again." Evie whispers, sitting there as she is hugged. They sit in silence for a few minutes.

Qritz picked up an onion and started to peel the outer layers before cutting them. "Nah, I'm good!" She said as used her sharp claws to cut through the onions. "Anyways...I was thinking of joining Fairy Tail or something...I mean you're nearby by so I'd have you to visit..." @Demonhunter

Lea smiles and says "Or we could say I won", she knew that Natsu probably wouldn't like that idea, but it was that or a draw.

Sakura sighs and she stands up, heading back to the guild as well,she hoped there were some good missions.

@Midnight Phantom

"Keep dreaming" Lea says and she smiles slightly "I could beat you easily if I was getting serious" she says and pokes her brother.

"Oh boy" she mumbles and enters the guild hall where she drags him to a table before looking around for Mira, she knew he had to eat something when he woke up.

(ALRIGHT PEOPLE NEXT ARC INFORMATION IS UP IN ORGANIZATION!!! CHECK THE ORGANIZATION TAB TO SIGN UPAND GET INFORMATION ON THE NEXT ARC <3 -GODDESS)

- with Landon keeping a eye on the location from whare we r right now and with Lyra fast asleep Landon sees someone walking closer. Landon gets up shivering mourning to himself " how can you stand the cold Lyra?!" With Lyra happily sound asleep not to cold but a good climate for her to be sleeping in.

January walks along her path, a bit stiffer than normal because of the cold weather. "This is ridiculous, I'm legit freezing in this weather" She mutters, tapping her now solid frozen arm. She pulls her jacket sleeve down more to cover her water body. "Where the hell even am I"

- still fast asleep and Landon trying to keep warm Landon's curiosity got the best of him so he decides to use a bit of his light magic to see whare the person heading soon preparing to approach the person so he decides to run but epically slips-

January notices a person fall and walks over "Are you okay?" The Small 13 year old asks the person, now on the ground. She crosses her arms, looking at him. She looked her age but her attitude made her come across much more mature. "Don't you know better than to run on ice?"

Last edited by a moderator:
- Landon rubs his hand on his head- " haha sorry ma'mam" Landon soon stands up and is taller than the little girl standing before him" - Landon soon shivers in the cold night " wonder how my sister can stand this p?"

Falzar realizes that this hug had been dragging on for quite a while, and pulls out of it.

"Sooo... Heh... I couldn't get an apartment. I couldn't understand the paperwork."

Falzar chuckles and rubs the back of his head.

@Goddess Nebula

Evie laughs "I can help you with that if you want" She stands up and brushes the grass off her legs. "I don't have a house here because I technically don't live in the physical world, but I won't mind helping you get a houes" She smiles brushing her hair behind her ear. A single streak of pink remains in her green hair.

- once the sun rises Lyra wakes up and is a little cold but she looks for her brother. Running looking for her brother Lyra bumps into a member of sabertooth-

(Hello Everyone! Since This RP Died, I'm gonna recreate this RP. Feel free to Transfer Over Characters or Make new Ones from Scratch. The New One will be using Custom Guilds!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back