• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Marq shook Amaya's hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you and to know I am not alone on this island. And yes my Cello is missing it is very important to me. It also seems I am not so sneaky you all caught me very quickly"

Amaya smiles when he also shakes hr hand than says "well.... I sorta have animal senses so that helps when I actually try to pay attention." She laughs and then asks "so why do u love this cello so much?" She then has a curious look on her face.

"You have animal senses that is very uhm... How you say NEAT! I myself can control animals. As for my Cello it is handmade by myself it took me 2 years to make. And I take it with me everywhere."@Am2aM

Last edited by a moderator:
Am2aM said:
(Oh sorry didn't see why u said @Aeron )
(No problem)

Éden hummed as she wandered around, not really sure if what to do, then saw Jennifer nearby. "Jennifer...is that you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course! it seems animals understand me when I speak or whistle. Allow me demonstrate" Marq gave a long whistle. Shortly after a tropical looking bird came and landed on his shoulder. "Hello there little fellow" Marq began gently stroking the bird. "See animals be my friends"

Hearing Eden, Jennifer perked up. "Yay Eden! I was worried, I thought you died!" She said, while she hugged her friend, who she missed.

Amaya looked relieved "oh I thought u meant like literally controlling them like a robot! I wanted to make sure cause I can shape shift into different animals! See!" She then turned into a albino fox star in at him in a caninish smile.

" oh I see why that could be troubling no I only ask Animals to do things it is up to them to listen" Marq spoke in a diffrent tone of voice as he was speaking Fox now.

Éden smiled a bit as she was hugged. "Well, your not wrong..." She said quietly as she patted her hair gently.

Amaya then quizzically looks at him "so u can understand me when I'm in a animal form?" She asks yipping instead of talking like a human as she could

Jacob blinked in surprise. "Oh...I can do something like that too! Well, sort off... I can shape parts of myself to animal parts, like feet into hooves, shoulder blades into wings..." He shrugged, but was happy that shifting wasn't just for him.

She turned into a human again "That is a relief I'm glad I'm not the only shifting person here!" Her smile grew brighter

"Why of course" Marq replied still speaking fox. "Would you be willing to help me find my Cello with your good fox nose it should be easy. It's back on the beach and it smells just like me except with a hint of Balsa wood."

Éden hesitated, then hugged her tightly. "...nothing bad, Jennifer. Um, why don't you tell me what you did today?" She asked her as she sat down in the dirt in front of her.

Amaya looked at marq "I'd b happy to help you but I think it would be easier to find as a tracking dog!" She then transformed into a blood hound

James nodded and said,"The beach is in my top five. I like to come to the beach to cool off for a minute when I need to. Especially when I want to tear a certain thirteen year old in half." He then sighed as kicked his feet around in the water and said,"I guess it really is soothing because I'm starting to loose my killer intentions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back