• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Am2aM said:
She then quickly says to the guy "wait don't answer that!..." She changed into the white raven again and flew off saying she had to go somewhere..... About fifteen minutes later she caught site of a camp below her...
@ AnyoneThatIsAlive............
[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]Keita having heard enough decided maybe that he should tell them the truth.He melted a small hole big enough for his face and said"Umm forgive me but I kinda helped kidnap you and send you here" he said in a calm voice though he was ready if they responded with violence.

[/QUOTE]
*she left after he said that.....*

(Haha xD I would agree....*considering his back story u told me* he would be dead in seconds! o(^▽^)o)

(Both my characters are stuck where they are /.\)

(I'm just gonna wake up Éden now, I miss her xD )

Carl woke up later, feeling maybe a little better, he felt like he could stand and walk now, but there would be no point in him doing so, so he waited, he wanted to actually do something today, not just lie down and be somebody's problem.

Éden groaned, finally waking up from her rest. Her body felt cold and stiff, especially her limbs. She rose from the cavern as she massaged her chest, hoping to keep her cold heart starting for sure again. Once she assured herself her heart was at a slow, but safe rate, she slowly climed down the waterfall, stretching each limb as she did so to get blood everywhere it needed to be. Once she reached the bottom, she smiled, actually feeling much better and much more energized. She began to make her way to the her camp.

(NP! )

Amaya then grows tired and notices a camp below her, she doesn't know whom it belongs to but she lands on a tree next to it and watches to see if she can fin anyone...

@SomeoneWhomIsAliveCurrently

Jack began to look around for something good for Carl to eat, scavenging through multiple trees and bushes to find a good, fresh piece of fruit.

Amaya saw someone in the distance scavenging for food...so she went closer to see what this person was looking for.

Carl stood up slowly, still lookong pale and terrible, he was thirsty. He began to slowly make his way to a water source he knew of, feeling like an idiot, but determined not to get in anybody's way. He walked at a sluggish pace which required almost no energy.

(hey guys/gals I'm soo sorry I've been pretty busy and thank you to whome ever took over jack ill try and jump back in.)

(I'm sorry! I accidentally wrote Jack, I have different role plays and I use that name for one. That's supposed to be my character Jacob! @hiro )

(But I love sleeping! ;- ;)

Suddenly she was laughing, her face growing red under her earthy tan. "Insecurities... Of being ugly?" She covered her face as her body shook harder with harsh waves of laughter, though it was not as funny as she was making it out, she always had found peoples visual insecurities comical and ironic. Body shaking still, Raz attempted to explain her sudden outburst, "T-The idea that.." She paused sucking in a calming breath before clearing her throat and sitting up on the bed.

"The idea that people would be so.. Mentally impaired to think that if something is visually repulsive that it cannot be loved in such a way is why I am glad I am one of the few that cannot be a part of that mass of blithering fools." Shaking her head she sighed, "Though I'm sure that some things you really don't want to see, and I'm sure there are things that you cant un-see, but really, what if every blind person were to be hideous? I m those born have never seen themselves, they have no idea of colors, or styles, would people find us repulsive if we were to walk around with our jeans on inside out, backwards with one pant leg rolled up, hair all over the place besides in our face, and wearing our shirts upside down?" Chuckling at her distracting thought she sighed again.

"I guess the gift of being blind, is that no matter how ugly, repulsive, or eye-gouging a gift, person, or thing is, we can appreciate it for whats on the inside, and not have to worry much of what is going on on the outside." Pausing for a moment she frowned.

"I just went from insanity, to rant, to crazy didn't I."

@The Master

Users who are viewing this thread

Back