• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

The older man looked in shock nd hurried over, lifting Mark carefully from Robby's arms, then slowly walked to the bed. He laid him down, then looked at Robby. "Robby, you have to help me." He whispered.

Robby looked shocked, and he hurried to help. "Hold still, Markus." His father whispered, pressing his hand to his back and forming the heat once again. Robby was instructed to call the police.

The father ran his warm fingers against the ridges to calm him, finding nicks and scrapes which he avoided. Robby called the police, then scurried back. "Replace my hand with yours, Robby." he whispered. Robby slowly and shakily did so.

Markus started to relax and the pain slowly eased as his dad and then Robby ran their fingers against the ridges to ease him.

Robby trembled softly, eyes fogging. he continued to roll his fingers, before his own fire inside began to burn and twist and burst out. The same glowing throughout his body came to Markus' but it wasn't painful. It was like, they were healing together.

Markus moaned out in relaxation as he wounds started to heal except the most severe part where the scientist inserted the wires into him.

He gasped in air all the while, the aching feeling so powerful, all the rest of him went numb, as did Markus. quickly, their father jerked and gripped the wire, ignoring the burning of electricity and pulling it out quickly. He breathed violently, and did the same to the other.

Markus shouted in pain before the wounds there started to heal and he relaxed, his breathing and his heart rate slowed down to normal levels...

"I-is h-h-he going to be okay?" Robby gasped out, voice slurring, and slowly he began to take on Markus' disabilities, trying his best to heal his brother completely.

Markus slowly recovered completely with Robby although there are still some... disadvantages for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back