• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

He pawed at the others hands and giggled softly, cooing a bit. His mother pet her sons hair back, sitting with William silently. His father sat with Robby and smiled, playing with his curls.

(William?)

"Seems that the pill's effects wore off... Anla, would you prefer Robby like this? Well... his personality like this without the tantrums?" Dr. Sea quietly asked Anla.

"If he needed the treatment again, I'll modify the pill for only stopping the tantrum and not his personality." Dr. Sea nodded with a kind smile.

Hours later, almost dinner time, Markus stirred in the bed as he started to slowly wake up.

Robby was asleep against his father, who rocked him softly and cradled him. His mother sat still against the bed, eyes shut and a tired look on her face. when she heard him shift she jerked and smiled. "Markus?" she whispered.

"Yes, mom...?" Markus said, and slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed them for a bit before he yawned.

She smiled brightly. "Oh honey~" she cheered, kissing his face all over, petting his ridges and hugging him close. "Oh baby, I love you so much.." tears rolled down her face slowly.

"I'm fine now mom... Thanks Doc." Markus hugged Anla tightly with a smile to Dr. Sea. She nodded back at him as she read some books.

Robby yawned and nuzzled closer to his father, and received a kiss for being so cute. HIs father waved to Markus softly. "Good to see you better, kiddo." He hummed.

They nodded and his mother hurried to get him a hospital gown. Robby wiggled a bit and heard his brother, finding his sleepy way to him and hugging his hand.

He sat like that for a long while, until Anla stood and sighed. "Alright, boys, lets get you home." She said sweetly, kissing their heads and lifting Markus up slowly.

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

She huffed. "Yes, well, I just wanted to cuddle someone." She laughed, holding his hand tightly. "When we get home, we'll have a quiet night and watch a movie, how about that?"

They all got home safe and sound, and as the years passed, both boys grew on eachother more and more, and they forever loved eachother...the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back