• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

She smooched his cheek and hummed. "There you go, I'm here..and I didn't forget about you, honey." She whispered, rolling up Robby's back to touch his rivets there. He shuddered and twisted a bit, before relaxing. "hhh~"

Hours later before Markus started to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked around, still unable to move his body.

"MmmmmSmell good..." Markus smiled before trying to get up and realized something.

"I can't move!" He shouted panickedly.

His father hurried to him and felt up his legs. "Can you feel this?? How about this?" he asked. He was freaking out, swallowing thickly. "Please dear lord let him feel it!!"

His mother looked in horror, both her children...harmed in some way. Her heart broke, but she slowly walked closer and pet back his hair. "We'll take care of you." she whispered.

She nodded softly, lifting him with a grunt. Her husband rushed to help, and Robby helped him as well. They picked him up and hurried him inside. "You'll be okay..." she hushed.

They got him in the car and Robby hugged his arm softly. Once they got to the doctor, Robby got out with them and lifted him with them, getting him inside.

"He cant move his body, doctor." his father breathed, laying him on the bed. Robby clung to his hand and whined loudly. "Markus move please?" he whispered.

Markus tried to move his right arm but he couldn't.

"What happened?" Dr. Sea asked, preparing something for Markus.

Dr. Sea walked over and examined Markus on his bed for a bit. She walked back to her desk and made a pill with a glass of water.

"This would help Markus although it'll take longer than it did for Robby." Dr. Sea said.

They laid him back and let him rest, while Robby sat with the doctor and talked, softly playing with his fingers. He was explaining how he had saved William, and was really strong for a bit, then everything blacked out and he was back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back