• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

Robby climbed in with him and they all got him quickly. Once inside, they heard the phone ring and hurried after it. "Hello?" Anla answered. Robby followed and titled his head. "Oh yes, he's here!" She said, smiling widely at Robby. "Go get Markus, sweetly."

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

Markus was changing to his usual clothing in the bedroom. He ran down once his mom and Robby called him.

"That nice Maple girl is on the phone." She whispered loudly to him. Robby giggled and hid behind her. "She wan you go date with her!"

She giggled. "Hi! I talked to your mom and brother. They seem nice." She shifted at the bench she was at. "So...how are you? Everything okay?"

"Yeah...w-we felt shocks of electricity but really dull and..and our stomachs were aching...the back of my neck burned really badly too. I heard your mother collapsed too!" She said, worry in her voice.

"We are bound together by our love... So the pain and injuries pass to close ones too, huh..." Markus muttered to himself, thinking...

She smiled slightly, blushing a bit" I-I guess so..." she said softly. Robby wad hurried out to play in his room with his mother.

She smiled and giggled. "Yeah, um...I was wondering if..you'd like to go out with me?" she asked softly. "We could go watch a movie or go to dinner..."

((Sorry I was prepping for my surgery yesterday...))

((really groggy and tired, but trying to stay awake cause their gonna show me what they took out of my breast so AHHA get to see a little giggling egg thingy!))

She wiggled madly. "Okay! How does five sound?"

"I think I should be the one to pick you up... I haven't asked your house's address yet and also didn't give you mine." Markus said, rubbhing the back of his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back