• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

He smiled slightly, leaning down and petting the others hair back. "You probably dont remember me huh...well, maybe dad will know what to do." He kissed his forehead. "I guess I really do have a baby brother..."

The doors shifted and the man returned, expecting the boy to be unconscious so he could insert a few tubes and experiment, but instead saw another one of those things cradling him. "What the h3ll!?"

"You." Hissed Robby, lifting Markus with no trouble at all. "You hurt my brother." His eyes burst in flames and his skin began to shift, cracks rolling along it like lava. It didn't harm markus, since he was one of him, but if he touched the man it would burn. "You harmed him and you will pay."

The man backed away, eyes wide with horror. "Dont..dont come any closer! Dont touch me!!" he screamed. Robby didn't listen, and with one fell swoop, he grabbed the man around the neck and squeezed till the burning skin disconnected and his head came clean off.

The lines of boiling lava red disappeared and Robby hushed him sweetly, stepping over the dead man and walking out of the cell. He pet back his hair. "Mark, it'll be okay, I'm here, I'm getting you home..."

"But youc an understand me? Why dont, you try to say Daddy. Can you try that, Mark?" he asked, wanting so badly to find what had made him like this.

Markus nodded then shook his head, pointing to his throat. His memory and language part of his mind returned back to normal but he still couldn't speak.

Markus smiled softly and nuzzled Robby at his chest while still in his arms. 
Markus smiled softly and nuzzled Robby at his chest while still in his arms.

He laughed slightly, then noticed the two wires sticking from the back of the others neck. "Mark...hold still." he said, reaching and gripping one, but it electrocuted him and he gasped, rubbing his fingers.

He swallowed. "Were going home, okay? Come on." He whispered, his chest glowing softly as they began to disappear to the house. His father appeared beside him as he appeared in the house, head spinning. "Dad...dad he's really bad, he's hurt!" he said quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back