• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

The man began preform an autopsy, suctioning away the blood and inserting a tube to his vain. "There you are." He grinned. Once he finished his interesting examination, he lifted the boys arms and stitched him together again.

Markus was barely conscious once the scientist finished his torturing and experiment him. His chest were stinging more painful than before. All he just want is to go home. To go back with his family now.

The man wasn't done though. He lifted the boys arms and smirked down at him, softly rolling his fingers against the rivets along his arms. "How does this feel?" he asked darkly, touching his most sensative of areas.

"G-Gunaah...." Markus's grunt turned into a moan of relaxation as his body relaxed and let loose. He wanted to fight back the feelings but he couldn't.

"Thats a good boy." He hummed, leaning on a hand and rolling his fingers continuously. He pressed his fingers a bit harder, then kissed his elbow. "Now you'll stay still, and we'll find another way to find youre pressure point." he grinned.

He smiled. "You like that hmm..." he rubbed the rivets even more so, moving to his chest and rubbing those as well, then grinned and cut one a bit. "oops~"

"AaaahhA-Argh!" Markus moaned out more before yelped and yelled out in pain. It was a small cut but it was more painful than the ones before.

He smiled and smacked the child, then stood and walked away. "Stay." he said mockingly, before disappearing into the darkness.

"How am I supposed to know!?!" Yelled Robby, voice cracking and shaky. His mother cried out again and jerked up, which he quickly ran over to her and laid her back down. "Dont cry mother, it'll be okay!" He said, tears in his eyes. His father grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "Robby, we have to go find where he is or who took him." he whispered.

Markus' mind started to go fuzzy again because of the pain and his blood oozing out of him. The stinging in his chest got more and more intense as he wanted to go home.

((night!))

Robby and his father rushed outside, hurrying down towards the car and driving to the park.

The man didn't return for a long while, waiting patiently for the boy to fall unconscious.

When he woke back up, Markus was trembling from the pain and memories of the torturing. He looked like his mind was going to be gone.

((OMG what if he has a mental disability and when Robby saves him both of them snap out of it when Robby tries to heal him!))

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

((Omg okay))

The man was there again, seated in a chair beside the cell with his legs folded. "So." he began. "How are you feeling? Bad? Worse then bad?" He chuckled and stood, opening the cell.

"D-Don't hurt me!" Markus yelled, backing away from the scientist in fear until he is stuck in a corner.

"And who's going to stop me hm?" He grinned and knelt down in front of him, grabbing him by the neck and squeezing, a look of pure evil and hatred in his eyes. "You're going to be hurting for a long, long time. And NO one will find you." He grinned and broke into evil laughter. "I love it when you are afraid, just look at you!" He smacked him harshly, then dragged him up by his hair.

He smirked and shoved the child against the wall, grabbing his hair and pinning him against the cold surface. "Make. Me." he growled to him. "Oh yes, I forgot, you're just a little baby, aren't you. A stupid, ignorant. CHILD." He punches him and almost throws him across the cell.

His mother screams loudly and arches her back, blood rolling from her nose a bit. "MARKUS!!!" She screams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back