• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

"He will wake up in a couple of hours and I'll be watching him. All of you can go back home or you can wait. I don't mind, really." Dr. Sea smiled.

"I think I'll stay with him for now..." his mother spoke softly, petting her baby's curls and watching him drool messily. "Thank you so much for your patience." She thanked the doctor, smiling.

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

"Markus talked to me about Robby first, really. He is the one you need to thank." Dr. Sea smiled and nodded.

She smiled and turned about, hugging Markus and smoothing his hair back. "Thank you so much my baby~!" She cooed, kissing his nose. "Oop, you got somethin right there." She licked her thumb and rubbed the corner of his mouth.

Robby slept for a good four hours, turning a few times and even letting out sweet cooes or chirps when his father pet his belly. They waited for a long while and slowly, Robby began to open his eyes. ((Would the medicine talks care of his autism completely poor))

(Completely poor?)

"Robby. You awoke already? How do you feel?" Dr. Sea. smiled at Robby as he woke up.

((Okay.))

Robby breathed softly, before ever so slowly he sat up. "...what...happened...?" He asked, burrowing his eyebrows and peering around the room. "..feels weird. Ah, my head....oooh..." his mother blinked, then softly pet back his hair. "Honey?" She spoke. Robby stared at her, then smiled. "Hi mom!" He said in an exhausted manner.

"It's the side effects of the pill. They will wear off once Robby got used to his new self." Dr. Sea explained with a kind smile.

Robby stiffened and shifted, sighing a bit. "...were are we?" He asked slowly. "All I remember is...falling asleep and...hhh..." he nuzzled his mother and yawned.

"In the hospital to cure you autism." Markus said with a smile now that Robby is better than before.

"...autism...?" He looked confused, but shrugged it off and sighed. He gripped his mother's arm and slowly began slipping off the bed.

Robby flinched, but gripped his brothers arm and stood properly. His mother lifted his teddy bear and looked at it, then at him and offered it to him. He stared it over. "Um...thanks mom...I guess..." he looked confused at it, but just shrugged and took it. She looked almost heart broken, like her little boy had grown up too quickly. His father hushed her and pet her hair. "Dont worry, darling..." he hushed.

"We will be alright mom..." Markus said to his mom with a smile but was still a bit worried by this change.

Robby really didn't understand what was going on, just that his head hurt and that they were talking about something. Important maybe? He didn't really care even. He just wanted to get home and lay down. His father smiled at him and held him up with Markus. "Alright, lets get you home, okay?"

"I'll always be open to meet you again if you need anything." Dr. Sea whispered to Anla, noticing her sadness about this.

She nodded softly and bit her lip. "Thank you." she said, sighing out and walking with her husband towards the door. Robby walked like he was a new person, just straight forward, no wobbling, no teetering, just walking. "Mom?" he asked softly. "Could I get some different clothes please?" He asked, referring to his flower printed sweater. It was his most cherished possession when he was autistic, and now that he was different...it was like he didn't even care.

"... What have I done..." Markus thought to himself in sorrow, hoping that things wouldn't be this bad but they are.

His mother nearly burst into tears, but quickly nodded, blinking them away. It was like her warmth was being ripped away from her, freezing her from the inside out. Robby didn't seem to notice, but his father did and he hushed her. "Shhh..." his father whispered softly to her, petting her hair again. Robby went outside and looked for the car, rubbing back his curls.

"I'll go get the car." Markus said before running out to the parking lot and soon drove to the gate a while after.

Robby got in the back and huffed slightly, a bit irritated at the noise but didn't say a word. The parents followed, his mother in the front and father in the back with Robby. "So...how are you feeling, buddy?" he asked. Robby rolled his eyes. "Fine, dad." he mumbled. "And I'm not a retard anymore, you dont have to call me names like that." He just glared outside. His father was in shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back