• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

"Wh-What... Just have I done..." Markus thought to himself in grief and sorrow, his heart aching a bit from the feelings.

His mother was too grief stricken, silently crying all the way home. He dropped the teddy bear on the ground and just got out when they arrived, heading to the door. The rest of the family were left inside the car, his father almost brought to tears and his mother bursting out in them.

"You two should talk with him... I'll have a little walk after I parked the car inside..." Markus said, his face blank with emotions as he tried to keep them down, his chest aching.

His father quickly got out, going around to his wife and pulling the sobbing woman out. "Its okay, it'll be okay." he whispered, hugging her, before walking the woman inside. Robby was seated at the couch, just sitting and staring blankly at the floor.

Markus drove the car into the garage before walking out with the garage door closed behind him. He started to jog to the park, trying to get the grief off but he couldn't. On the way there, at an empty ally, Markus was muffled with a handkerchief over his mouth by someone and it knocked him out...

His mother and father tried to talk to Robby, which ended in a huge fight. Before Robby yelled at his mother, she felt a huge sting and gasped out, crying and clutching her chest. Robby backed up, eyes wide. "Mom?!" "M...Markus...wheres...m..." she dropped to the floor. "Robby, get your mother to her room, NOW." he yelled. Robby was frightened, and quickly lifted her to the bedroom. His father bolted outside and ran to see if he could find Markus. "Mark?? MARKUS!!!"

Markus woke up in about seemingly hours later. He was in a cell. A prison cell. "Wh...Where am I.....?" He asked himself as he slowly got up but he fell down. His body weak, wasn't able to support itself which left Markus defenseless. His chest was stinging. His mind filled with thoughts about his family and home.

(You as the scientists?)

((OH! Good idea!))

A soft chuckle echoed out into the small cell, a tall, thin man in a lab coat came close to the gate, eyes like slits as he watched the boy struggle. "Try all you might, little alien, you wont get up that easily." He hummed, before turning around and clicking his fingers. "Hurry up already." He hissed at another man.

"H-Huh...? N-No... N-Not y-you..." Markus looked up to see who it was and once he saw the familiar face, he saw scared and tried to back away from him.

A dark, evil smirk crossed the mans face and he opened the gate, walking inside. "Now, now, little one." he grinned. "You wouldn't want us being caught would you?" he grabbed the boy by the hair and dragged him towards a table which the other man had wheeled over. He shoved him down and began to strap him to it, then wheeled him out.

"Let me out!" Markus cried out, struggling to get off the table but his body was still far too weak.

He didn't respond, walking with the table into another room covered with medical mechanics and torture instruments. "Hold still." he grinned, stabbing a needle into the boys neck. "It will only hurt horribly."

He smirked and began to cut the boys clothes off, pulling them away and tossing them to the side. "Now, lets see.." he hummed, looking over the others body.

Markus blood oozed out of his neck where he was stabbed. His mind started to go fuzzy as he slowly passed out.

The man growled. "D4mn it...we have to wait until he wakes up I suppose..." he mumbled, before looking to the instruments. "I wonder what I shall do first..."

A while later, Markus woke up while he was still strapped onto the table. At least the needle was out as he noticed it by looking around.

((oops sorry umu))

The man leaned over the other. "Oh, dear child. You seem to have woken up!" he grinned darkly. "Come on," He smacked his face a bit. "You didn't loose that much blood..." He softly began to pull out a few scissors and needles, then softly smirked.

He laughed. "Dont worry, little creature..." he started to take out a knife and softly pressed it against his stomach. "Holy still. This will only hurt horribly..." he smirked and presseed the knife in.

Markus's vision started to go fuzzy as his blood poured out. A lot of it due to his heart rate was dangerously high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back