• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

((I know right??))

Robby wiggled, being cleaned up by his mother sometimes, then watching as his father took up conversation with Markus. "Robby." began his father. "Today, were planning on going to the doctor about the pill...do you remember that, Robby?" he asked. Robby blinked, then nodded softly and slumped back.

Robby peeked up and smiled brightly, fiddling with his shirt again. "Really?" he looked at his father and back to Markus. "I like do that yeah~!" he wiggled madly and giggled.

His father smiled. "Thats good! You'll like the doctors! they'll treat you well..." he said, smooching his head and patting his hand. Robby ate the rest of his food and put his plate in the sink, then hurried back and sat back down, drinking his juice.

Robby was stood and helped him to the bedroom, redressed and taken to the door. "Okay! Lets go, honey!" His mother called to Markus. Robby wiggled happily.

"Alright! I'll drive!" Markus replied, walking to the garage and into his car before driving out to the road and waited for his family.

The family hurried into the car and buckled in, Robby nuzzling his mothers side and curling against her in the back seat, holding his teddy close. His father looked about and smiled, looking about as they drove. "How about we get ice cream once this is all done?" He asked, smiling at both his sons. Robby bounced and nodded madly.

Robby wiggled and smiled, peering out as they drove up to the hospital. He saw a few humans, a few of their own kind even. He watched as they parked and crawled out, walking with his mother to the door.

"You guys wait me at the lobby. I'll get in soon." Markus stopped the car in front of the hospital's main gate.

They waved and nodded, walking Robby inside and sitting in the waiting room. Robby nuzzled and cooed sweetly, peeking about at the others in the room. There was a man with an angry look to himself, holding his arm. Another was a little girl coughing and sniffling, nuzzled against her mother.

Markus drove to the parking lot and parked before walking into the hospital, meeting up with his family.

Once they talked to a doctor and went into the back room, Robby sat and wiggled madly, fiddling with his shirt. "Daddy you hold hand?" he asked, clutching his daddy's hand. The father smiled and held it tightly, kissing the top and rubbing it softly.

Markus walked over to the reception table and talked to the receptionist for a bit before walking to his parents.

"Follow me." Markus said before heading into the hospital.

Robby peeked up and tilted his head, then scurried back. "Mmmsorry..." he said softly, holding Markus' hand instead. "You lead."

Sent from my VS890 4G using Tapatalk

Markus nodded and walked through the hallway to a room labeled: Dr. Sea

"Dr. Sea? Robby's here." Markus called as he walked into the room with Robby behind him.

"Oh Markus. You finally came." The woman turned around and smiled softly. She was older than Markus, about Anla's age. And she is in a white labcoat, covering her clothes.

Robby nervously clung to Markus' hand, hiding beside hin. Their mother and father came in and smiled at her, their mother sighing. "Thank you so much for seeing us, Markus just brought up the idea and well?" She laughed softly and Robby shifted to hide behind her. She smiled, moving out of the way just a bit. "And this is Robby."

"So this is Robby Markus was talking about... Come here Robby. I won't hurt you." Dr. Sea gave a smile and walked over to a bed, patting on it to let Robby know come over to her.

Robby shyly came out from behind his mother, peeking up at the lady, then slowly walking closer, fiddling with his sweater a tad. He shifted a bit at the sight of the bed, then slowly crawled on and looked up at her nervously. "Promise?" He asked quietly.

"Promise." Dr. Sea nodded with a kind smiled, hepling Robby to sit on the bed.

"I'll get your pill..." Dr. Sea said as she slowly walked over to her desk and took a pill out of a glass bottle. She then filled a glass with water before walking over to Robby with the pill and the glass of water.

"Just take the pill and drink the water then you'll feel sleepy. I'll watch you carefully so take a good sleep and you'll feel good." Dr. Sea smiled, giving Robby the pill and the glass of water.

He took the small pill, looking at his father and mother nervously, then softly shoving it in his mouth and chugging the water. "It taste funny." He said softly, handing her the glass of water. Man, suddenly he felt a bit...sleepy. he whined and wiggled a bit, feeling his eyes droop, and softly laid back on the bed. "M-mommy!" He cried, scared. His mother rushed over and hushed him. "Shhh, it's okay, were here...just go to sleep baby. I love you." She kissed his curly mop, and slowly he calmed and fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back