• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

"That is in the past dear..." whispered his mother as she rubbed his shoulder. Their father sighed and folded his arms. "I know, son...those humans were cruel, but we must forgive them."

The three sat and watched a movie before bed, their father checking on Robby now and again until they all just went to sleep. Robby however, had sat up once they were asleep and crept out of the room, peeking about.

Robby moved from his mothers arms out into the hall. He worked his way down it until he found the living room. A look of curiosity came to his face and he peeked back, making sure no one followed. He lifted out from his backpack by the door a small book and a flashlight, before laying out on the floor and beginning to read.

Markus just usdden;y woke up in the night, not knowing what woke him up but he was up. He yawned before slowly and quietly got up and walked downstairs before he found Robby on the floor.

"Robby?" Markus asked, raising a brow at him as he sat down next to him.

He jerked and hid his book in his shirt, spinning around and staring at him, eyes wide. He sat there silently, book stuffed in his shirt. He sniffled, then peeked up at him. "Don tell mommy or daddy?" he asked softly.

He slowly pulled the book out and looked down at it, then back at him. "I found book~" he said, placing it in Markus' arms. It was a puberty book, and Robby cuddled against the other and looked it over, then up at him. "It real cool~"

Markus just sighed and shook his head with a smile.

"Y0ou really don't know anything, do you." He chuckled, ruffling Robby's hair.

He giggled at the hair ruffling, then peeked at the book. "Yeah, I stupid~" he giggled. "But...daddy don have to know, does he? He get angry..." he mumbled.

"Nah. I'll let you read it and head up for more sleeping." Markus said before heading upstairs again, yawning a bit as he stretched.

His lip quivered and he frowned sadly, then looked down at the book, fiddling with it. He opened it and started reading the best he could, some words he had no idea about, and it made him sad to think he couldn't.

Soon, his father and mother woke up and stretched, seeing the others there but not Robby. He shook Markus awake. "hey, buddy..." he whispered. "Wheres Robby?"

"It's not even morning..." Markus groaned, slowly sitting up before answering his dad.

"I don't lnow... Maybe he woke up before us and is downstairs?" Markus shrugged, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

He smiled, ruffling his hair. "okay, get some rest." He said sweetly, kssing his head before going downstairs. Robby was asleep on the floor, drooling and cradling the book tightly. His father smiled and walked over, slipping the boy up into his arms and walking him to the bedroom, all while looking over the book.

Robby was laid down beside Markus and curled against his weight, yawning. The father laid down and sighed, kissing his wife and setting the book aside.

Robby was half on him, head lulled against his chest. His father and mother were both up and talking in the kitchen, the smell of coffee rolling into the bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back